1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

But did you die? IPretty new to this channel but i like it a lot sofar :3

The Custom PC please :3
I found Linus Tech Tips through reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace, the channel is really useful and informative for a casual gamer like me and I love all the hardware reviews the most. It would be awesome if you reviewed the "new" Oneplus One smartphone.

I only just started watching your youtube channel, but I love it already. Subscribed almost immediately and love the production. You deserve it, way to go!

This is the channel that helped me go from knowing almost nothing about computers, to giving me all the info I need! Thank you!

Hello, im from Venezuela.

My country is on a very poor technologic state right now and that puts me down, so i watch the Linus´s videos to take a peek of the top products like pcs, motherboards, ram, video cards and processors.

I´ve me the LinusTechTips channel through the NCIX videos of pc reviews and gaming, now i watch his videos everyday to know the latest products that tech industries make. Like Intel, Nvidia, AMD, etc.

The Handy Tech Under 100$ series and the tours of the house are the best.

I would like to see a review of the Alienware Aurora

PIZZA :wub:

​Sooooo awesome giveaway! Thank you all!

Best community ever!

#LINUS_AND_TEAM_DA_BEST  ;)

Sprite-mario-running-animation.gif

Thanks for making helpful videos.  Your entire channel is based around helping and informing, while a lot of the bigger channels are out there for personal gain, and that's just integrity right there.

This channel is my absolute favorite youtube channel to keep up to date on current pc technologies that are emerging. Not to mention the perfect place to obtain a professional opinion!

Thank you for bringing everyone these awesome, truthful and professional tech videos, the best tech channel on the Internet.

Wow that's a big Milestone to achieve, congratulations. I remember finding you when I was looking for a new keyboard and saw one your videos. I love seeing your unboxing reviews. i don't have any recommendations for you to do, but just keep doing what your doing I'll still enjoy it :) .   :D  :) 

Great job on the channels, i started watching your videos because of awsome unboxings and reviews. 

Thanks for all your great videos Linus and co.

I may not be the most active on the forum, but I've been watching all your videos since i stumbled upon your youtube channel a year ago, and I'be enjoyed every minute of it.

Thanks a lot for the great entertainment, you're easily my favourite channel on the youtubes.

Contrats on the 1 millions subsriptions.

Linus first i want to say congrats and thank you for filling my brain with so much knowledge on all things computer related it has really come in handy. i would really like if i was picked for the gaming pc that would be the best thing in the world or anything else really. keep up the great work and lets hope for another million subscribers  :D

Congradulations LMG! I love watching you guys and all your tips about computer and other related hardware and software is really innovative and cool.  I found you guys while watching twitch.tv one day and i saw you guys doing a WAN show and i was instantly hook! keep up the good work!

Wow, I can't believe I have watched so many videos since I've watched almost every each one of your videos!

Watching the WAN show is the tip of the week after working for several days. You also helped me to define myself as a PC enthusiast and gave a lot of new content to my life.

I just can't believe how much you guys have affected my life with your videos. 

Linus: Never give up!

Luke: Get more screen time and sleep!

I wish there was more videos of all of the rest of the group or it would be fun to have all of you in one WAN show for once... that might be interesting!

Linus should also mimic his old style for once now so we could see difference and so would he! 

P.S. Luke is hot...  Where does he buy his shirts?

Great job Linus amazing how a channel can grow over time. I found the channel when I was searching for a processor and saw you unbox the Intel Core i7 2600 roughly 3 years ago. Ever since I've enjoyed watching your videos and I was actually debating on building a 4770k gaming rig, considering you're giving one away, if I'm lucky enough this will be my chance :) Anyways, congrats on 1 million subscribers, best of luck, and with time you'll be at 2 million.

I am really happy on how far you've come Linus! You've help me so on bringing up my computer. As one day just looking at ssd on sale and then sure enough guess who had a video on it... You and that helped me out allot and even if i cant afford a part i just watch your vids just for fun, and learn allot on what to buy next or some little things on  computers on your great show tech quiky.  As you said in the video you think your the highest quality technology based Chanel on YouTube, BUT think no more you are the best and ill stand bye you if anyone wants to appose of this. however I haven't really been on this website that much, as you tend to deal with my problems. but i have been on a couple of times to check something out. one last thing, this may not be that relevant to linustechtips, but one of the funniest videos i think that you had made was the xbox 360 vs pc gaming that just made me laugh quite allot, as the moving antenes still make me laugh. So i hope the best of you and wish more people hear of you and can all get the support an help i have gotten of you too.

GOOD look in the future Linus

Hey Linus!

Just wanted to say congrats on how successful your channel has becoem over the last few years. It's amazing what such dedication can do out of a small tech YT channel.

My favorite videos of your have gotta be the Build Guides, just for the superb editing and quality you put into it (I said it once, I'll say it again, give your editor (Edzel?) a raise, for god's sake!).

I hope your channel continues growing and keeps puting out the amazing quality content it has over the years!

Well i have known about you guys since i started my build 2 months ago after a very ez exam ( perhaps because i'm asian B) ). I'm not even that hooked up to youtube but your channel kinda surprised me. Since then i have watched about ALL of the videos on your channel(s) ( i know in more than a month, i watched your ultimate water-cooled rig at least 6 times already lol). None of that false advertisement which might lead us to buying some craps, but ACTUAL POINT TO POINT technical advices which helped a boy who does not even know a thing about xeon or psu wattage whatsoever. I am now sitting at my own rig writing this to you in a language that's not even my mother tongue, and i highly doubt that you can make any shipment to a country freaky far away. But anyway love must be showed. There's nothing i did not enjoy when watching your videos, not even the sponsor ad :3.Thanks for all the hardwork you guys have been doing bringing the true TIPS to us. Best youtube channel i have subscribed so far. Million hugs and hearts =))) ( i'm not a girl guys so don't love me back :ph34r: ) Written freaking far away. Maybe 7050 km ++ :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

Hi! First time posting on here because I never really found a reason to get on the forums(lol). Love Linus tech tips, and started watching the videos when I decided to build my own PC about 2 years ago. However, I never really watched all the videos or on a daily basis since what I needed was very specific and Linus' video might not have covered them all. Recently I refound the channel and been watching every video, and even cycling back to look for the most viewed video (of a fire truck none the less lol). I hope for you to 1 day surpass pewdipie in viewership and subs, so the channel can grow even more!

Bacon!! Because everyone likes bacon. =)) Congrats Linus! Thank you for being my mentor in terms of computer geekiness :)