1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

First off thank you Linus. I'm glad we could help you make your dream come true, but we all come here for a reason... to get help from you as well so thank! Second I found the group through a friend while I was picking parts to help a friend build a computer. I really enjoy all of the series and videos because for a techie guy like me I enjoy just knowing a little or as much about every type of tech possible. Although the builds, and reviews of pc parts and their performance are super helpful when trying to make a decision on something. I dont know if I'd say there was anything new I'd want reviewed other than what you guys already review and come up with. It is all helpful and exactly what I'm looking for. Maybe a review on jokes and or how to use them well in videos :P I mean you have had a few over the years. So thanks again and congrats on your success and look forward to what the future has in store.

Hope everything goes liquid smooth for your channel forever guys so happy for the content and the success of the channel

Hello Linus, big fan, long term subscriber, first say you in an ncix vid comparing powerlines, wifi and ethernet, been subscribed ever since. i believe i should win because...

post-132171-0-19635000-1410457962.gif

Congratulations Linus! Watching the channel grow from its NCIX roots to the full fledged botnet it is now has been amazing and I can't wait to see where else you take it :D

Found this channel while looking for information on building my first PC two years ago and I'm using that one to watch it now. Congratulations!

I think I was browsing the NCIX store and saw a review you did and it was quite funny but informative. Looked through more videos of yours on the NCIX channel and eventually came across your twitter where I found that you actually have a youtube channel which shocked me a bit as I thought you were under NCIX.

I really do enjoy the WAN Show a lot, definitely my favourite 'podcast' type show and I don't think I have ever missed watching one. 

Thanks for all the hardwork you and the rest of the crew have put in, you guys definitely deserve the million subs you guys have gained. 

I have found Linus in the recommended youtube link. I like the video about the products and those where pretty good reviews. My favorite Linus video's are the techquickie video's where the information are pretty interesting and I still watch them.

Cant rememeber the way I found your channel but glad I did. Its noticable that your channel is at least one step above other Tech based channel bring us daily QUALITY videos which is hard to achieve, plus I like your jokes.  Great giveaway and whoever wins is one lucky son of a bi.......man. Keep up the good work. Good luck everyone. 

I found you via Austin Evans. You truly are one of the best, if not THE best Tech Channel on YouTube! Your forum has also been very helpful over the past few months!

My rig:

AMD A10-6800K APU | ASUS F2A85-V PRO MoBo | 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance Blue DDR3 2133MHz RAM | Crucial M550 256GB SATA SSD | WD Green 1TB HDD | Be quiet! Pure Power L8-CM-530W PSU | Arctic Freezer 13 & 3x Sharkoon 120mm Blue LED Cooling

THE HYPE IS REAAL

-FOUND IN 2012

-BOUGHT MY ENTIRE GAMING SETUP OFF OF REVIEWS FROM YOU GUYS

post-132200-0-02050000-1410458082.gif

found you while looking for videos about ram, lost you, then found you again threw a friend.

if i win that system, i may just relocate the guts and display that case, even if it looks like butt! B)

c0r6e.jpg

Thank you Linus and company for giving us so much useful and high quality content for the past years and more to come. And to make such a good community for us I am truly grateful. And congratulations for 1 million subscribers. You truly deserve it! 

Congratulations Linus you deserve all of this and even more! I hope you carry on and keep making these amazing videos for our entertainment. The positive atmosphere you bring to youtube and making all your videos, no matter how complex, enjoyable and engaging is truly amazing and I commend you and all of Linus Media Group. All the best and good luck in the future! The Linus Tech Tips community.

I always wanted to do something with PC`s and DIY and Linus was the one who inspired me to start my very own channel here on youtube.

So thank you, Linus, for inspiring me to do what I love, and keep up the good work!

Hey linus!

I just want to thank you for your funny and informative videos. They have taught me a lot!

Thank you guys so much for all the great content! One million subscribers is well deserved for such an amazing channel.