1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

My name is Luiz, I'm 18 from Brazil!

I started to watch Linus videos since NCIX ones, I remember when they started upgrading the studio lights and how excited Linus was.

I had a computer, poor one, and all the things I saw in those videos I tried to do with that computer, but one day I damaged the processor socket pins and stop working. I had 14, so my mom got really mad of me. With no computer, every week I went to a LAN House to use the internet and see Linus videos, and since that I tried to fix the computer, until 2 weeks ago when Linus uploaded "Fix a "dead" motherboard" and it works again. The computer itself (Pentium 4 - 256Mb of RAM - 140Gb of HD) was not worth it, but all the tips and skills I learned by just watching videos. I even got a work with computer maintenance at a company! This group contributed to me not only with their tech tips, my english listening and speaking improved a lot since then.

I want to thank you all from Linus, from all the knowledge you shared with us! I wish many more years, subscribers and all you want! You guys deserve it!

Congratulations!

Sincerely, your fan.  :)

Good job, huge fan, been hooked on your videos for as long as i can remember, keep it up!

For a really long time, I've not been able to have a "decent" PC according to the current tech standards, and I will most likely accept any prizes if I am picked to win one.

Gratz on the 1 Million sub mark!

I found you guys just be searching a review on a PC case i was going to buy. Watched it, looked at your other videos, subbed and kept on watching (even if they weren't useful to me :) they were still really well put together and interesting to watch)

LinusTechTips played a big role of me getting into the pc community and I'm so glad you guys are still producing great content.

LinusTechTips... love what you are doing.  I found you when I was researching a new gaming laptop.  You did a un-boxing that influenced me, and what I really needed.  I started watching your videos, getting more informed, and educating myself on the technology I use in a daily basis.  

So, yeah, thanks.  You have inspired me to do more, and learn more.  I love the un-boxing, and I especially love the tech under $100 segments.  Those segments open up completely new ideas for me.

I take the tools you have exposed me to, and try to help other people with their technology- bringing knowledge gained and my own skills to help everyone I can.  

Thank you and congratulations on making the Million mark!  It is well deserved! 

Artist, Blogger, & World Traveler ... But officially known as a Web Designer and Developer

Congrats  ! Long time user :D

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

I love your videos. The entire team does an amazing job at making the videos funny, silly and not forced to make the product sound good. Another thing I like is that at the end of each video, you ask that viewers leave a like or a dislike. It shows that you want people to show what they think instead of asking for a like. Its good to see someone wants to earn the like instead of ask for it.

Yeeeeeaaaaah booooyeeeeee! Been watching for so long, I was looking for tips on building a pc a few years ago and found you! Congratulations Linus!

A couple of years ago i was searching for videocard revieuws because i needed a new one for my PC. I found your channel and I loved it. Scince then i have been watching almost every video of your channels. Keep up the good work!

Wew, new member here, but I used to follow LinusTechTips for a long time but decided to take the plunge.
Cheers for the giveaway  :lol:

First of all, I want to congratulate the LMG for making it this far! 
Great job with the content that you guys put out. My favorite videos have to be the Computer Builds, but I love

every benchmark from an AIO cooler and GPU's! 
Keep up the good work! 

As for the giveaway? Give plssss. I need a PC haha

Keep being awesome! Loves uuu

Current Build:

CPU: Core i5-9600K MOBO: Asus strix z390-i RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3200mhz GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix Storage: Samsung SSD 500GB & Samsung 1TB SSD Case: Louqe Ghost S1 Cooler: Noctua L12 - 92mm fan only PSU: Corsair SF600 Keybaord: Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Red

I remember when I learnt about LinusTechTips, it was back when my friend recommended a gpu review when I was trying to make a gaming rig. I was also eating my favourite food. Chicken curry.

Congrats on 1 million :). I actually found your videos really helpful. I have been subscribed for awhile watching your videos, as well as the techquickie videos. I used a lot of information and tips from your videos to help with my first PC build which I did a few weeks ago. So thank you so much! But once again congrats on the 1 million and good luck to everyone who is entering the giveaway :)

Thanks Linus & Co for everything :) PS WE NEED MORE VIDEOS WITH LUKE IN IT!!!!

I'm so happy for you and your crew Linus! You have  the best hi quality  tech channel on youtube :) Best wishes for the future ! keep rocking guys :D

Greetings from italy .

So cool to see how far this community has come. My only gripe is that there has been a lack of Linus Cat Tips in recent months, but I can be convinced to let it go.

Congratulations on a million subscribers. This channel has helped me a lot with understanding how some products work. Keep up the great work.

Congrats LMG!

I first found your channel via NCIX, I dont recall what I was searching for at the time, but ive been following since your first LTT video, really appreciate the work you guys do!

First of all good job, not all people are able to accomplish what you have done !!!
I saw LinusTechTips first about couple of years ago, when i was searching parts for a build i couldn't afford anyways :(, since then i have seen pretty much every video (missed some streams) but liked everything so far. I mostly like the reviews ofcourse, the tech-related jokes and all the other good stuff. My favourite video was the R7 240 rant, where you anhhiliated the product. I haven't been a long time member on the forum and this post is probably gonna be missed but i'll give it a try anyways :)

I'd like to win the gaming rig, beacuse i haven't got one EVER and i think it would be about time to get one, beacuse i couldn't afford one myself :(((!!

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! Your sucess is inspiring!

PS! I like cookies

When I first started watching your videos I needed advice for possible upgrades for a tired system but I left with so much more knowledge and many corrections of misconceptions I had about PC building and gaming. Thank I look forward to watching more videos and look forward to using your advice for the new 4k gaming build that I am planning.