1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I discovered him when I first looked up how to build a gaming PC, and stumbled upon his overkill video first of all things.

Hey Linus - Do more videos wearing the helmet and holding the sword... Or get Luke to wear them while doing an "ogre test"

"If in doubt, use a bigger hammer" Anonymous

The way I found Linustechtips was that a friend showed me. And after that I have gotten more and more into pcmasterace beauty.

some videos about technologies like virtualisation and RemoteApp, etc, some software how to guides.

best videos i seen are the project ones about own PC's and home server, they were epic

We love to see a video about making a linux file server (windows are expensive)

System | Case: Corsair Air 240 | Motherboard: H61M-D2-B3 | CPU: i5 2500k | GPU: Club3D RoyalQueen 280x 3GB | PSU: Corsair CX750M | HDDx2: ADATA SP900 256GB, 10GB Network Storage RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 4*4GB DDR3 1600 MHz Cooling: Corsair H60 Monitor: Shimian QH2700 27" 2560 * 1440 | NICs : HP NC360T 2*1GB Intel NIC's + Voltaire 400EX Infiniband 10GB | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

My Website : http://www.techfreaksrepairs.info

IT Business Services, Hosing, VPS, 

been with your youtube since the beginning, love the enthusiasm since day one.

I have no idea how I found ltt... But it was one of the best things in my life, I made a long ass comment on YouTube a I'm just going to say you're awesome

My Gaming Setup: CPU: AMD FX-8350  |  CoolingCooler Master Hyper 212 Evo   Motherboard: Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0   Ram: Corsair 16gb 1600mhz lp (2x8)   GPU: Msi Gtx 970 |  StorageSeagate Barracuda 1tb & Samsung 840 Evo 120gb   PSU: XFX 550w Core Edition   Case: Corsair 760t   OS: Windows 7 Professional 64 bit  

Peripherals: Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry Mx Brown   Mouse: Corsair M65 Black   Speakers: Microlab FC20 40w 2.1   Monitor: LG 29UM65 29" 2560x1080 IPS 5ms Ultra Wide

What can i say...... It's mind blowing. Lets hope for another 1 million:)

I remember searching for a review on a gaming mouse some time back, and i stumbled upon linus:) keep up the good work, stay honest about products and make us laugh even more:) 1 million sub hype!! :)

Hello! I'm here to participate on the contest.

I've been whatching your videos for a long time by now. I've sarted whatching the NCIX channel and quicly got to all the channels you are in.

You are a realy nice guy, I like to ear you taling about tech, just as your crew.

I would love to win the costum pc built by you and signed by all of your crew. And then I would be able to say I'm part of the PC MASTER RACE, I don't own a consol, but neither I own a desktop, there fore winning that costum PC would make my life! Would be the X-mas give I want in the middle of Sptember.

Keep your awsome work! Please my days with your awsome vids. Some times the script jokes are stupid, and you complain about that, THATS THE EPICNESS OF YOUR VIDS xD.

i actually found your site when i was looking for a new graphics card. :) without you i wouldn't know wich graphics card to get xD. aand i like popcornz.

Great job with 1 million subscribers!! Lets get another million!! I am student and need the surface pro 3 but I could use another rig. Congrats and continue with the excellence!!!

Congrats on the 1M subscibers. Can't remember what was my first video but I know I never stopped watching ever since.

post-112184-0-61843900-1410452049.jpg

Thanks for creating something educational to all us noobs.  Could you look into showing how to overclock an APU in one of your videos?  That would be awesome!!!

Congratulations on how far you've come, I use your videos to help me every day in my career.

13" Macbook Pro i7 (I7-3520M) | 16gb RAM | 128gb Sandisk SSD

Current build------------------------------Future build↓ 
Intel Core i7-4790K 3.5GHz Quad-Core | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair 450D ATX Mid Tower | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 | MSI Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 | 128gb Sandisk SSD | Corsair H90 94.0 CFM Liquid

Love the channel. I sub-ed a long time ago for the keyboard unboxings. I ended up staying to watch the other videos and learned about tech I normally wouldn't have cared about. :)

Oh man, I remember stumbling across the channel when I was looking at case unboxings back in 2010.  To think it's already been four years.  Congrats to Linus and the guys, and this giveaway sounds pretty choice.

I found linus tech tips last year when I was interested in building a pc. I watched all of your videos for each budget tier level of pc, which helped me out a lot. I love the wan show because it goes over a broad range of topics and Linus and Luke have two different, but good views on each topic. 

Socks and sandals

Hello, Linus!

Congratulation with one million views!

And I really want to thank you guys!

I started to watch you, because I didn't almost know anything about a computer. At the time I was about to buy a new computer, so I really enjoyed what I learned from you guys! I didn't think of pimping my computer so much, until I got inspiration from your razer themed computer build. So now, I know a lot about a computer and how to build one. So I really want to thank all of you guys in Linus for doing what you do. Because if you didn't do what you have done, I wouldn't probably bought a new computer! :)

And I hope one day you will have more than 1 mill subscribers, because you deserve it. :)

And to all of your viewers, good luck with the giveaway. But please give Linus a thanks for the thinks they do. And not just enter because you can win a computer! :)

Hey guys,

I've watched your videos for a while now and my girlfriend likes comparing it to her buying make-up and me building and modding my ever continuous man cave. From first you guys actually teaching me a lot of what I know about computers top the point where i built up the courage (and cash) to build my own gaming and editing computer. I used your forums to get advice on the best parts and to ask if anyone had any better suggestions, always getting plenty of helpful answers to make it as stress free as possible :)

Anyway just wanted to say thanks for the videos and keep on up what you're doing!

I found out about  LTT from a friend and has now become my favorite YT channel and I love all the content. Hi guys if you're reading this!