1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Great videos!  I have learned so much from your channels and have been able to build my first computer thanks to you guys!  Keep it up!

I found Linus Tech Tips via NCIX videos years ago. Good luck with future videos, and here's to five more successful years!

Congratulation Linus media group! I love how dedicated you are to delivering quality and honest review to all your humble viewers. I actually found out about LTT when i began looking into building a PC and after discovering your amazing content and freidnly community never have a reason to turn back :)

:)

First off congrats Linus and every one at LMG on the one million mark.  I remeber finding your channel LInus while searching for over clocking guides for my pentium 4.  I really liked watching you smash that guys moniter at Lancouver 2013. Keep up the good work!!!

Congratulations on 1 mil subscribers! I subbed recently and already watched almost a year back of  videos with some older ones too that specifically interested me. I love the quality of videos you make and appreaciate the humorous elements. Keep up the good work!

Fantastic work Linus! I first found the channel through looking at case reviews, and I enjoyed your style. :)

Found you when I was scouting for parts for the PC I was building. Been a subscriber since your NCIX days. Congratulations! Cheers.  

I love you guys. <3 LinusMediaGroup is one of the most dedicated tech channels on YouTube, of not the most. You're always up for a challenge and are educating us with every video you upload. Thank you.

This is such an amazing milestone!!! Really happy for the entire Linustechtips team and the community here.

I've been a PC builder for a long time - but having always pretty much done it on my own it was great to have the support of Linus and team!!!!

Very happy for you guys!

I know that you are thanking all of us for your success, but you have to remember all of the hard work that you put in to make your channels and your company work. Remember that you are the main reason that you have gotten so far! I got on to this channel for one thing, and that is to learn how to build a gaming rig. Too bad I don't have the funds for it, but that's not the point...at least now I can say that I can build a computer and I know where to approximately plug in everything. The only reason for that is because of you, Linus and Luke! Your unbiased reviews have given me the resources to know what I need to make a decent computer work. I think that everyone has already said this a million times, but thank you from the bottoms of our hearts! Your jokes may sometimes be corny, but your knowledge is admirable!!!!! Good luck on everything in the future!!!!

Thank you for making the best tech videos on youtube.

Just created my account for the giveaway but i ve been following you for a while. If I now know how to overclock it's thanks to you guys !

Grats on the 1 million ding !

Congratulations on your 1 million sub Linus and team! To be honest, I am not frequent forum user, I have here a couple of times for the giveaways, but what I do enjoy are your videos. The way you review the products and present yourself is just a joy to watch. I believe that your personality is what keeps linustechtips alive, so continue being your awesome self and work on your jokes(LOL). From a subscriber, thank you very much!

You guys make fantastic content and deserve every single penny, looking forward to 2 mil subscribers, so Linus can upgrade his lambo. xD

Congrats!  :)

I have been a subscriber since the early days of NCIXTechtips.

Keep up the good work  :)

And lastly, i love Thai food. 

Spoiler

Phanteks Enthoo Primo - Asus ROG X99 - 5820K - 16GB G.Skill - Swiftech H220 - Noctua NF-F12 - 1TB 840/850 EVO - GTX 980Ti SLI

Mad Catz R.A.T. Pro X - Bla

ckwidow Chroma - Audio Technica ATH-M50X - Breeze Audio Class D amp - Dynavoice speakers - Acer X34 Preadator - Asus PG278Q ROG Swift

Thank you Linus and the tech tips group, for learning me everything i know about Tech! :D

Without you i wouldn't be able to build my own pc. Today i know more about tech than ever before :D

Keep up the great work and an open mind :D

by the way congrats on 1 million subscriptions and lets hope for at lest another 1 million :D

I remember this one time, many years ago, I stuck my hand in the floppy drive of this really old laptop and got a small electric shock.

Thank you for making great tech videos. without your videos I would have never been able to make my first pc.  :)

I really really like frikandellen. It's basicly the uttermost garbage meat there is, and its pushed into a turd like shape / sausage.

But what really matters is what I do and how I found you guys. Long time lurker, very very short time poster. I mostly spend my times on a dutch forum, using information I gathered trough this one, to help people with building PC's and selecting the most awsome parts. Although I rarely post anything right here, I think Linus taught me more about PC's then anything in the world. Not because it's THE best content, or THE most usefull explenations, but because the videos are really fun to watch, and lighten up even some of the hardest parts about hard/software. And then using all that information to help other people around me! Right now I'm even talking to a local computer store for work :D

Thanks linus and team for making everything this awsome way, and doing all of this!

I became aware of linustechtips 3 or 4 years ago when I was really starting to get interested in computers and new technology so I looked up random stuff on the internet and also on youtube. I was reading a lot and also watching a lot of videos over the weeks and at some point I realized that I had seen this dude (Linus) before and I had also seen the location (those videos were mostly filmed at NCIX). Then he also started streaming from his home on a weekly basis. At this time I thought it was going on for a long time already but not that long ago I realized that I have seen all of the Live Streams and that the first one I was watching was indeed the first live stream ever! I think I have also seen most of your videos. I really like the content and I hope you are going to put up videos like this for a long time in the future. So congrats to 1 Mio. Subscribers!

sorry but there is 1 thing i want you to review...a real italian pizza, come in italy and i will treat one to you and slick ;)

Thank you so much for all your videos. I've been following for about 2 and a half years since I started building PC's and needed some guides.

Also, my spirit animal is a mantis shrimp.