1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Love your guys youtube channels. Watch them everyday, I think it would be cool if you guys did a build guide to make the best possible rig for under 1000$ U.S. But keep up the great work and congrats on the 1 million subs! :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)   

Hey guys! CONGRATS! First time I found LinusTechTips was when I was trying to find a solid case for an upcoming build. I found LLinus' video, and it covered just about every concern I had, every nitpicky detail. That's when you guys were closer to around 100k or so. Sadly, I've never created a forum account (though it's been a useful resource nonetheless), so I'm inelegible for the beauty that is the G550J, but damn do I want those other prises. Anyways, congratulations, and may LinusTechTips continue growing! :)

Only joined the forums recently but have been with the youtube channel for close to 2 years now. I came by the channel when searching for a review of a phanteks low profile cooler and since then i've been watching most of the videos that have been getting shipped out daily and all I can say is keep up the good work  :)

Congratulations and all the best for all from linustechtips :)

Hey Linus & the community, first post on the forum.

I found you on the NCIX channel back in 2010 while looking up unboxings. You had a different style, laid back but still serious with the actual content. 
Today I'm a subscriber to both NCIX and LinusTechTips on Youtube and I've watched every WAN-show episode live (even though you air in the middle of the night for me, local time...).
I've learned so much about hardware through your videos and I guess I just want to say thanks.

Furthermore, I'd love to win me that desktop. I'm into graphical design and CAD-work, but my main computer is a 13" ultrabook...

Thanks Linus and the team, keep it up!

Swedish master race. Quote my post or I won't see your reply.

So glad to see u guys killin it!!!! 

Been watching your show every week for tha last year, Got me addicted like an old lady watching soaps.  :P

For some reason this reminded me of the old LTT intro. Gotta love it!

Keep up the good work guys!! :D

I would love to see any iPad reviews. Just purchased an iPad Air and I want to know what you think of it. Thank you and congrats on the giant milestone!

I would love to see some videos on audio systems, whether speakers or headphones. Other than that, your videos are great! I ended up buying the LG Ultrawide 34" monitor because of your review of it. 

Congrats to all of the Linus Media Group team for 1mil. :)  the first time i found the channel was about a year ago looking for pc build guide(still my favorite video's), it helped soo much. and just for laughs-> imgres.htm

Congratulations for 1 million subs :)) You have always done good videos and they have been really helpful.

Awesome to part of the community. I've watched Linus since 2010 back when he was at NCIX. It's great to see him come this far.

Hopefully, I have a chance at one of these prizes! But all and all, it's awesome to have you Linus. Thanks

"I'm just a teenager getting into the computer world."

Current System (Built in early 2013, Age 15) CPU - AMD Athlon II X3 450 MOBO - Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 (m-ATX) RAM - Kingston HyperX Tech. 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600Mhz GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti PSU - Corsair CX600M Case - NZXT Phantom (Full Tower, White) Cooling - Corsair H60 Liquid Cooler (w/ Corsair SP120, Push-Pull) 

Congrats on 1 million! Wish I could do what you do. I found your channel when looking for tech videos and thought they were quite good. Since then I've gone to you for tech help ever since and the content keeps getting better. Keep it up!

Wow 1 million subs, didn't know LTT was that big. I haven't been watching LTT videos for that a long time but I'm glad I am now. Great reviews of product and great advice. I believe I even started watching LTT for the pc build guide videos, you guys made it possible for me to build my own pc, so thank you. ( I know there are a lot of guides out there, but watching a video and actually seeing someone build a pc instead of reading some text gives a better idea of what to do and how to do it.)

I believe I started following you guys 2-3 years ago now to always keep up with the latest in tech you guys would unbox and review and would always try to find what would be best to buy by checking out your videos :) any time i want/need to get something new I'd check your videos! then you guys started the doing a weekly live show which has been so fun to watch even when it turned into the WAN show and around that same time you guys opened up this forum which I have to say is my favorite forum to go to for help or research because the community is usually quite nice and trolls are minimal if any.

You guys are awesome and I hope you guys keep up what you do for many years to come, If you make it, I'll watch it :) *as long as it's not another video of Linus rapping. :P 

Thank you guys for your hard work and congratulations on reaching the big million! 

-Tony

Great videos.  Even if I don't plan on purchasing the things you review, the high production value draws my attention.  I'm a new subscriber - but I find myself constantly watching your videos.  Keep up the great work!

Future things I'd like to see:

A 'Home Server' series, reviewing the following (with the goal of hosting your own site/forums/FTP/Hyper-V environment, etc).

Server OS VS Standard OS (Win7/8)

Hardware recommendations, including load tests (with varying concurrent users) run on a standard machine with IIS and a custom built server.

NAS Software recommendations

Maybe build a machine using gaming hardware (with IIS), and compare it to a run of a mill OTC Home Server package from Dell.

I found linus tech tips by searching for computer graphics card reviews and stumbled over NCIX then i was lead to linus tech tips from there, and I have been there scine 100K subs, Thanks NCIX!

You guys really are fantastic - you have built an amazing community online

Congrats on 1 Million, You've earned it

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

Started watching LTT when I was building my first computer and was looking up case reviews and unboxings. Something about the videos felt a bit more honest and real than other reviews and got me hooked with the horribly awesome puns and jokes.

Linus it has been great, all the content you have been giving us was awesome. I hope you will reach the two million very fast, because you deserve it. You were actually the reason I built my first pc!

congratulations on 1 million subscribers,

this channel changed how i look at computers and hardware!

thanks guys for all of the good content

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

I remember watching your ghetto unboxings when you were on NCIX... your channel grew so fast and you totally deserve it! I'm in for the Surface Pro 3, since everyone is obviously going to want the gaming rig hehe... Keep up the good work!

How many Linuses can Linus Linus in a Linus?...

Luke maybe?...

Started watching your video around half a year ago I think. Love your reviews and those tech quickies are great~! Who doesn't love quickies?

We can do a trade! Homemade cheesecake for anyone of the prizes ! Yay!

Never been on this forum before so the account is new, sorry =[. I shall visit here daily from now on! I hope.