The camera is superior to so many other cameras out there. Definitely what I like the most!

I really like that the Z2 can shoot 4k video and I really like dbrand's precision skins cuz it relieves my ocd c:

Love the 4k camera and waterproof and dust proof is always helpful

I just love the skin, I mean Sony's amazing slate design is beautiful in its self but DAT SKIN Do ;)

The phone is water resistant big plus for me and has an ips display. It's got an awesome skin on it and it would so compliment my tablet z :-).

It's orange, it's fast and it's big... I need one!

It just looks like it's an all around awesome phone. Solid hardware and nice screen and looks very classy. Also enjoy dbrand because of their nice looking skins (especially this one looks just awesome).

I just love the skin, I mean Sony's amazing slate design is beautiful in its self but DAT SKIN Do ;)

I like the Xperia V2 as that camera app looks way better than my Nexus 5's >_< And I like the dbrand skin as it doesn't look tacky and instead looks a fairly natural part of the phones ergonomic

| Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus | MSI P67A-G45 | i5 2500K @ 4.2GHz |  Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus | EVGA GTX 670 FTW Edition 2GB | 8GB (2X4GB) Mushkin Blackline @ 1600MHz | 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 SSD | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Green | Corsair 600CX V2 | Windows 7 64-bit |

I Iove the 20.7MP camera and ltt skin looks really cool

I like the Z2 just because its water proof. The only thing that could really damage the phone badly would be drop.

DBrand stuff is actually pretty good. I used some in the past. Quality is pretty nice overall.

i7-2600K | ASRock Z77 Pro4 | ASUS 980 Ti Hybrid | Kingston 4x 4GB | EVGA Supernova 750 G2 Phantek Enthoo Luxe

Creative X7 Limited | 1TB WD Blue | 2TB WD Green | 256GB Liteon SSD | 240GB Kingston SSD | Corsair H100i

Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Logitech G710+ | LG 34UM65 | LG 27EA31V - B | AKG K7XX Massdrop | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

The front facing speakers are definately the best thing for me, i watch more videos on my phone than on my laptop or tv combined. The custom skin is a really cool way to make your phone unique and is a great idea, but the thing i like best about dbrand is they are coming up with ideas to make phones better and more user friendly.

I love this phone because of the water and dust proof and the fact that people are FINALLY starting to put front facing speakers on phones. The custom LTT skin is also pretty cool.

My favourite thing abot this phone is camera. Wow 4K camera, AMAZING ! Second thing is waterproof and really cool Linustechtips custom design ^_^

I like that it has a dbrand skin on it some don't have to buy one

I would really like to try waterproof phone and dbrand seams to do really god job with those skins

The build quality and camera, and that skin is really nice!

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

I like the simple design they went with. The skin looks awesome!

The best part about the Z2 by far is the hardware. I love that 3,200 MAh bat.

After going to http://bit.ly/dbrandShop the best part was the Mahogany option. it just looks so nice.

Best feature has to be the front facing speakers. Very hard thing to do on phones and sony did it!

i like the Xperia Z2 because it is "THE" Xperia Z2 and because '4k' is the new trend.

And well thank dbrand the skin looks freaking awesome ! ;)

I like the simple design they went with. The skin looks awesome!