NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

sony xperia z2 with custom skin of linustechtips by dbrand one of its kind, i just love the design with top of the line specs to compete with most of the phones in the market currently.i have never won a giveaway ...make my day ...just give it to me..

That skin looks great, immediatelly had to check out dbrands site and really liked the service. Do they actually offer custom printed skins like this one, or it was exclusive for LinusTechTips?

Also Z2 is a great phone from what I could see while I was using it for like half a day and I loved the waterproofness most of all, but I cant shake off the feeling that its just too big to comfortly use... Although its probably just about getting used to it. 

My favourite part about the Z2 is the front facing speakers, and my favourite thing about dbrand is their phone skins!

I don't really know many phone skins makers but dbrand has the best quality and designs from everything that I have seen so far.

HOLY PANCAKES!

This phone is sooo coooool. From the slick skin to the awesome apps the Xperia Z2 is def my new favorite phone. I have been looking for a cool phone lately but havent had a lot of sucess. But all mighty Linus has showed me the way! The Z2 is smokin on the inside as well as on the outside, the custom dbrand skin looks SUPERB and they did a fantastic job on it. Thank you so much Linus for showing me this phone and I am really glad I watched this video and am subscribed to your awesome channel!

Peace homie.

Favorite thing about the phone: the screen!

Favorite thing about DBrand: tons of variety

The Z2 is everything the Z and the Z1 is but with fixed cons. and I can't find a dbrand skin for my Z, so I can has?  ^_^

The Z2 is awesome all round - good hardware, really good camera and I can use it to listen to podcasts in the Shower =)

Dbrand is awesome cause they gave Linus an pimped out phone to give to us. YAY.

Thanks Linus for everything - your channels are awesome - was able to start my own PC business from your channels - your an inspiration to us all =)

I like the fact the the Z2 has a better display and I also like the skins that dbrand makes because the support devices like the oneplus one and the nexus phones

My favourite thing about the Z2 it's like a miniature Z Ultra with a great camera and front facing speakers (atm I'm rolling with Z Ultra). My favourite thing about dbrand is their cheap international shipping fee since I live in Finland and my bicycle don't do oceans ;) And of course quality 3M materials

The Z2 Looks Awesome with the LTT skin and dat camera..... 

Very nice phone overall.

The waterproofness is GREAT. Also, Dbrand makes sweet looking skins :D

Nice review Linus!
My favorite feature of the Z2 has got to be the new IPS Panel. 

Haven't heard of dbrand, so the fact that they sponsored the vid with the phone and that slick (pun intended) skin is a great way to advertise their company, so clever thinking/marketing would be the what i like most about their brand. 

so many thing is great about this phone such as amazing build quality, front facing speakers, snapdragon 801, better display compare to Z1 but i'm not a huge fan of the Sony's camera app. dbrand is awesome because "their skins look awesome" and "they sponsored this video!  :D 

the z2 has all the mega pixels and a camera button and front facing speakers B) . dbrands website is actually really good and easy to navigate :)

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

I loved the xperia z1 so I would have to agree with Linus on this one and say my favorite feature is going to be the screen on the z2! I have been a longstanding fan of dbrand and their skins last forever!

A beautiful IPS screen and front facing speakers make this a great multimedia device. Then having a dbrand skin really makes the phone stand out from the crowd  

I like the Z2 waterproof and the amazing camera.. And dbrand skins look amazing !

I like the camera functions and the fact that it's most likely better than my current phone! lol

waterproof and front facing speakers? sign me up!

Dbrand looks like it knows what its doing and they sponsored the vid, 

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Love the Z2's front facing speakers and waterproof-ness and like that dbrand was cool enough to supply you a unit to review and give away :)

I like the fact that the Z2 is water proof no longer do I have to worry about having a bath and using my phone at the same time. Dbrand is awesome their products look so well made.