I really like the 4k functions and the overall responsiveness. Also the Dbrand skin looks great and I can show all my friends that awesome logo of you and Luke fist bumping.

"Of course, its trash," Luke, 2014

I have a Z1 and would love to upgrade to the Z2.  I'm a total Sony fanboy and love the Omnibalance design of the Xperia Z series.

I might look into making my own designs from d brand for some of my other devices, looks interesting!

Nice giveaway! Would love a little LTT swag... can you get one that goes with the LTT Star Citizen group?!

Hey, first time to post, but I love the concept of the Sony Xperia Z2. I really want to get one!! (Now I have the Nexus5) And the dbrand website DOES look awesome. The skins they have available for the Nexus5 look sick!

I'd love to win that phone too!!!

i love like the xperia z2 front superb auto mode in camera and water and dust protection.also dbrand is have some really nice skin and they do great custom jobs.

On the time of w850 and k800, I was an avid fan of Sony. But when the andoid came, they migrated slowly so I switch to HTC.

One of my favorite feature of HTC is its speakers and seeing it implemented on a sony device make me think on returning.

I love the z1 but with the new screen front facing speakers I think this maybe the best phone of this year and a extra bonus to this phone is the great custom skin, which I thank dbrand for making.

favorite part of phone? the metalic construction i guess, i have the Z1 and the screen cracked because of.... i dont know... i hope the Z2 doesnt have this problem as well

favorite thing about dbrand? nothing really, dont know them... xD .... i guess they need to stand out more

...i'm not getting the phone huh? xD

I love the front facing speakers! Finally someone other than HTC is catching on. 

Dbrand makes some awesome skins that are great quality. If I don't get the phone I will still probably end up getting a skin for my GS4.

Best part about Z2, camera features.

Best part about dbrand, textured controller covers.

I love the front facing speakers and the dedicated camera button! Also thanks you dbrand for sponsoring the video so some light could be shed on this device and for providing that sexy skin on it ;) PS after reading other comments I would like to add that the water/dust proofness is awesome!

I love the z1 but with the new screen front facing speakers I think this maybe the best phone of this year and a extra bonus to this phone is the great custom skin, which I thank dbrand for making.

incredible phone, very nice all-rounder. love the front speakers. if it was a nexus it would literally be perfect!

good luck!

Dust proof? Water proof? You have my attention. My favorite feature is probably the IPS display.

My favorite part about the Z2 is the screen. And dbrand is really nice because they made this one of a kind skin!

My favorite part about the Z2 is the IPS screen, it's a greati mprovement over the Z1. I love dbrand because they offer red carbon fiber skins :)

My favourite thing about this phone is that it kicks my Xperia ZL's butt without compromising on the things that I love about my phone. Don't kill me but I've never really heard about dbrand until today but I can see myself going on their website a lot. I love customizing random gadgets on their website, one of these days I'm gonna have to buy something from them.

i would have to say that the part of the phone i like most is the fact of it having a larger screen and a ridiculous camera on it. the company has great precision when it comes to making skins for the phones.

The swipe left to get to google play is really cool. Seriously.

DBrand is awesome because they are robots and don't sleep.

i5-3570k, Gigabyte Z77, MSI Twin Frozer 760, 2x 120GB SSD & 1x 1.5TB WD Black HDD. Corsair 300r case and Corsair CX500 PSU.

I currently have the Z1s which is the mobile carrier edition of the z1. I would enjoy the Z2 as it has the upgraded screen and processor upgrade.

Gimme Gimme

I like the 4k

and for dbrand the skin does look bad ass.

I like how Sony's phones are waterproof. More phones need to be. Thanks to dbrand for the giveaway.