What stands out to me about this phone is the amazing expadability of the storage :D

I mean them slots though!!!

I love how we can expand the storage and the screen isnt half bad either...more like I finally found a phone worthy of my eyes xD

Thanks for making this happen Dbrand!!! you guys are amazing :D

Damn, ok, my favorite thing about the Z2? Probably that it's everything I'd want in a phone.

Looks great, nice screen, it's Android (really wish I had an Android device), and seems nice n fast with good battery life. Also, it's not my iPhone 3GS (but I guess I can't complain since I got it for free...).

And as for dbrand, well, their stuff looks great! Tons of options for tons of devices, and for pretty cheap IMO. Genuinely pretty interested in their stuff after checking it out.

Thanks to dband n Linus, I have a chance to win this phone

love the water and dust proof. dbrand have some nice skins and the fact that they always partnered with different channels  are my  two favorite things.

I love everything about the Xperia Z2. The battery, camera, speakers, Water resistant, and the speakers.

My favorite thing about dbrand is the skin that they made for LinusTechTips.

love the water and dust proof. dbrand have some nice skins and the fact that they always partnered with different channels  are my  two favorite things.

Water and dust proof , the camera and front facing speakers.

I love the z2! I currently have HTC one (m7) and I want to keep the build quality! Dbrand looks awesome, I played around with their website and if I don't win this Ill buy a skin to my current phone.

Love that the Z2 has front facing speakers and love how dbrand's skins look natural on the phones.

I love Sony's design style, and the for the skin, I think its well made. When I watched the video I thought, I didn't even think it was a skin, and it was a custom phone sent by Sony. Props for great products.

I like the placement of the buttons and slots around the edges on the Z2. dbrand made the phone looks sexy with the custom LTT skin.

with its stunning 20.7 mp cam and water/dust proof unit i was immediately drawn to this phone .i went to a t-mobile store yesterday specifically to look at the Z2 but was heart broken when i whan i found it wasn't being sold in the USA...

YOU! you are giving this phone away?! no linus....you are giving this phone to me!!!!...if not....then i will buy this phone anyway! one way or another i will have the Z2 *tears start to flow aggressively. linus please...

i dont want to use a basic data phone with a keyboard anymore! give me life! i will cherish this forever!

dbrand skin is awesome. Somebody (other than htc) finally made a phone with front facing speakers

Really like the camera! bettan than my flip phone!
when i went to vancouver i met this guy who had a skin by dbrand! personally i like the way they look!

Love that the Z2 is waterproof, being that water is something I am horribly carful with on my current iPhone 5..

I love all the options Dbrand gives you in the process of designing your personal skin. Prolly gonna buy one

the

Sony Xperia Z2 :wub:  .... my fav part of this phone was theips screen. my favourite part about dbeand was the cool looking case.

wish me luck

ps i made a account for this

Love the Skins dbrand have made, and that screen is so much nicer than the Xperia Z1 was.

I like the build quality and frame of the Z2 which feels very premium. I like dbrand's bamboo skin, because it says "Panda not included" which really cracked me up! 

I like how the phone is made from glass and feels great in the head.

I admit I'd never heard of Dbrand before this post, but I really like what they're doing.  Makes sense; 3M vinyl wrap is strong enough to adhere to your car, so why not use it to protect your expensive devices?  Plus, the customization is fun!  As for the Z2, I really like the advertised ruggedness of the product.  Dust proof, water proof and even submersible!  Whaaaaaa???  But!  It even gets better!  Unlike the rugged Casio commando types out there, this phone actually has some beefy hardware to boot! (< You Canadians are rubbing off on me, lol).  Snapdragon 801 Quad, 3GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, etc., etc.  What's not to like?!

I like the waterproofing on the Z2 and I like the low prices on Dbrand's phone skins

CPU: Intel i5 3570k 4.2GHz with Corsair H100 RAM: Corsair 16GB (4x4) SSD: Samsung 840 120GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Strix GTX 1080 

PSU: OCZ 650W CASE: Fractal Define R5

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/MelchiorVester/saved/#view=RKNXsY

I'm going to be boring here, but my favorite feature of the Z2 is the simple fact that it's waterproof. As for dbrand, I found the custom packaging to be a nice touch.

I was actually looking for a new phone to replace my old note 2, this would be an excellent replacement for it too. :D

I'm a fan off pretty much any phone with front facing speakers.  I don't get why this is even something we have to deal with anymore.  Every phone should have them.

Also That skin looks nice and props to Dbrand for sponsoring this review.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101