I think the Screen on the Z2 is Awesome! :D

I also love how a Company like dbrand just gives away a Awesome modded phone like this! :D

My current phone sucks terribly and i need an upgrade. I support playstation so might as well support sony's phones :3

My current phone sucks terribly and i need an upgrade. I support playstation so might as well support sony's phones :3

I would like to win this nice piece of hardware it would safe me a couple off bucks for a long needed upgrad from a Xperia U. No need to tell that the Z2 has a ton of features that are nice but the best is the water and dust proofnis you can make so nice clips and pic with this. About dbrad there isnt mutch to say they are one of the best or even the best on the markt when you want to "mod" your phone or consol and its nice that they sponser the giveaway  ;)

I've had many problems with water so finding out that this phone is water proof is amazing. dbrands probably the best phone skins and cases on the market and you will get asked many "where in the heck did you get that" looks.

The fact that the skins are so neat and well made, and recording underwater would be so cool :)

Camera is awesome and I have not idea what dbrand is.

I love the stereo speakers on the Z2! The skins from dbrand are awesome! I'm using their skin right now :D

Glass! Do I need to say more?

And the job on the dbrand site made me actually visit to see what other awesome stuff they have, looks like a pretty neat job compared to what I usually see when people use skins, this just looks miles better and more professional.

Love the IP58 rating from the Z2

Awesome that DBrand did the sweet skin.

​Combined they finally got me to make an account (long time YouTube watcher)

I love that this phone is waterproof. I also liked the skin, but not the color :c

So it's like a Z1 with better screen and frontfacing speakers ? What else do you want :D

Haven't heard of dbrand yet, but looks like they are worth a look.

And good luck to everyone to win this.

My Favorite this about the Xperia Z2 is the amazing processor speed. I never thought that a phone would have the same clock speed as my own computer. And close to the same amount of  RAM as well. And whats really good about DBrand is their flawless design in their custom skins. I haven't known about them for too long but I didn't need to to know that if I were to get a custom phone skin, they would be the first people I would go to.

My favourite part about the Z2 is the screen, it looks really good! DBrand sponsored the video so that's my favorite thing about them :P 

DBrand sounds really awesome because of their water proof and dust proof cases!

The z2 is also really cool because it has everything anyone would want, including front facing speakers and the ips panel.

The camera and the screen which makes the phone shine out............

I like dbrand beacuse of their special custom textures which you cant find in everyday shop for the frame, front and back.
hope to see see more to the collection with added new textures and phones.

I love the button positioning on the Z2. My HTC One has really been bugging me recently.

That the Z2 is waterproof .

DBrand skins are high quality and priced reasonably.

My favorite part of the Z2 is its camera! Love how many Megapixels they crammed into that thing! Also, 4k video and 720p 120fps is a godsend. My favorite thing about Dbrand is the amount of options they provide. They have a vast range of colors and from what it appears absolutely fantastic support as well. 

I really liked the Z1 but for some reason it was really expensive in my country, something like +200 usd more than the lg g2 so i ended up not buying it

I think dbrand makes the best skins out there, i use their wooden skin in my ps4 and my nexus 7 because it makes them look really cool.

Sorry for bad englando.

I love the fact of the camera being in 4K thats really cool, dbrand's skin really looks awesome, the orange really highlights the LTT.

I wish i could get the Z2.

My favorite part about the phone is that it is waterproof, i have a habit to forget my phone in my pocket while going for a swim :/ 

Not only is the phone more awesome now with edsels awesome design, but the guys over at dbrand did an awesome job of producing the skin without it looking tacky, i feel like Sony should bring out an orange version now

Looks like a great phone, not something I expected from Sony. Could really use it too due to spider web covering the screen of my S3 atm lol.