I've come to a conclusion that Ubisoft cannot make racing games

x7ASSASSIN7x

I played all EA racing games to far and I feel like after Hot Pursuit the series died. The newer most wanted had no story to it, I found all the cars and I stopped playing

I can't agree more with this

need-for-speed-underground-2.jpg

WE WANT UNDERGROUND 3. NOT FUCKING RIVALS OR HOT PURSUIT WHAT THE FUCK EA

if you want realism, go for a game like project cars or assetto corsa. Nfs has never made very realistic racing games. They are all way to arcade like aside form the shift series which was ok, but still lacking in the physics aspect of things.

Are you joking; SHift 2 Unleashed was the most realistic Awesome looking Racing Game ever, and Rivals, God that Got awesome Graphics, specially when you unlock the Frames Rat 

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

I have come to the conclusion that Ubisoft can't make any game anymore.

Than you should try The Run 

I beat that game when it came out

CPU: i5 25000 3.3 GHz             Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V-LK          Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB           Display: Samsung SD24 24" 1080p          

GPU: EVGA GTX 660 SC 2 GB     Sound: Razer Kraken pro                            PSU: Rosewill 630 watt                    Storage 1: 128 GB Adata XPG SX900 SSD

Case: Rosewill Challenger       CPU Cooler: Corsair h80i                    Mouse: Corsair M65                                   Storage 2: Seagate 2 TB HDD

I have come to the conclusion that Ubisoft can't make any game anymore.

Besides Assassins Creed. Those have a good story at least 

CPU: i5 25000 3.3 GHz             Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V-LK          Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB           Display: Samsung SD24 24" 1080p          

GPU: EVGA GTX 660 SC 2 GB     Sound: Razer Kraken pro                            PSU: Rosewill 630 watt                    Storage 1: 128 GB Adata XPG SX900 SSD

Case: Rosewill Challenger       CPU Cooler: Corsair h80i                    Mouse: Corsair M65                                   Storage 2: Seagate 2 TB HDD

Besides Assassins Creed. Those have a good story at least

Only series I liked.

When they threw ships in with Black Flag they raped the series as well for me.

I can't agree more with this

WE WANT UNDERGROUND 3. NOT FUCKING RIVALS OR HOT PURSUIT WHAT THE FUCK EA

I really wouldn't trust them to make Underground 3 without fucking it up. I mean just think of all the micro-transactions they could add. 

I really wouldn't trust them to make Underground 3 without fucking it up. I mean just think of all the micro-transactions they could add. 

Or worse, a free to play

or what i prefer to call them, pay to win

IM LOOKING AT YOU NFS WORLD

• 1 month later...

if you want Racing game, EA. Need for Speed Bro, because they've been doing it since ever, because they use revolutionary Engines that gives awesome Feedback of what the ride feels like, Awesome Graphics, Cars and customizing, have you seen Rivals, it's sick

You mean if you want a badly made arcade racing game. 

Whats the deal with project gotham racing? What happened to them? I loved those games. 

CodeMasters and Dirt and Grid series are not bad as well

but nothing beats GT6 and Forza 5 in terms of racing sims

Not even close. What are you, some kind of console peasant? rFactor 2, live for speed and iRacing are great sims (actual sims not the arcade sims you say are the greatest) and once Assetto Corsa comes out that will be amazing. 

Thanks a lot! I was working on posting a review tomorrow :P jk I'll post it anyways

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Thanks a lot! I was working on posting a review tomorrow :P jk I'll post it anyways

good to hear another review

i have given my verdict on this game 

but will be interesting to hear yours

unlike Psykomantis who think i only touch console racing games...  <_<  kids...

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

So is this game all about online? or there is offline mode?

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

So is this game all about online? or there is offline mode?

it online and you can co-op

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

It feels as though no games ever leave the BEETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases.

So much this. This is in my signature now. 

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

haha do as you please, it might bore you though i must say  :D

Ubisoft can't make PC games period.

Well the Assassins creed franchise is pretty good IMO

I have come to the conclusion Ubisoft cannot makes games

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I just logged in to Add-Facebook-Like-Button-in-Magento.jpg? this 1 billion times

My current rig for entertainment/gaming: i5 4570 3,2GHz; MSI B85M-E45; ZOTAC GTX760 AMP!; 8GB (2x4GB) by Kingston; Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm; Corsair 200R, Corsair VS650; Dell U2312HM, Samsung DVD R/W optical drive; CM Devastator; Corsair MM400 gaming pad

yeah, haven't played it, but that what you're saying right there very much sucks to hear. 

Give them credit for Assassins creed  :P

yeah, haven't played it, but that what you're saying right there very much sucks to hear. 

It does, you should avoid playing it