ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I really like the dual fans, so that you don't get hot hands while gaming.

does it have the game doom ?

I like that this laptop has been used to break a world record.

I feel so cheap, you have tricked me into registering to your forums just for a chance to win a laptop... I guess it was inevitable really...

Congratulations on the record, that looks awesome, I would love to have been part of it!

I really like the entire look of the notebook. The red trim especially.

Current Build - "Eden" CPU - i7 3770k at 4.5 Ghz, MB - Sabertooth Z77. Cooler - H110, GPU - GTX670 (2x in SLI), RAM - 16GB HyperX Blu, Storage - 120GB OCZ Vertex 3/ 2 Seagate Baracudda 2TB, Power Supply - Corsair HX850 Gold, Case - Corsair 750D, KB/M - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate/Razer Deathadder

Laptop - Alienware M14x  GT650M, Ivy i7, 16GB Ram, 500GB HDD

I really like the red accents. And the fact that the laptop packs so much in a acceptable form factor, not too heavy to the point that it would might as well be a desktop replacement, and not too light to the point that the laptop would overheat trying to play a game.

I gotta say the brushed aluminum, alot of things in my setup is brushed aluminum and i love the look of it!

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

I love the fact that it can last for 3 hours on battery life. I also love the fact that the amaZing people at linustechtips have signed. You guys are the best

That dvd drive shouldnt be there, but the backlit keyboard was a nice touch.

overall a great laptop , i specially like the design and that its run quietly even under load .

i really like how thin yet powerful the laptop is, and the fact that it packs in a nice monitor, i7, and gpu, and yet stays very quite, and yet is relatively cheap and slim. Plus i think all of those signatures are really cool.

The fact that it survived a hike up a mountain, the way it looks and the IPS screen are all superimpressive.

This thing went through thorough testing and survived it easily, so I'd call build quality my favorite thing about it.

I love the red keyboard and the fact that it has been to the top of a mountain!

I like the illuminated keyboard and the nice aluminum finish

I LOVE the look of this gaming notebook! The red back light would contrast so well with my green LEDs for my Razer build! Please choose me!

The looks of the notebook as well as that it is a balanced gamer notebook are the top qualities.

I like the fact that it's all brushed aluminum, with red accents to it.

I like the looks and build quality  B)

The red bevel and brushed aluminum

My rig.... cpu i7-920 , MB asus p6t se , RAM 8gigs , GPU evga 760 sc , Case antec 900, western digital 2x500 gigs hhd , PSU  antec 800w , Display syncmaster 2233rz , Cooling antec kulher h20 620 ,  keyboard / mouse / headset    G15 keyboard , g500 mouse , Razor megladon headset

It must be aluminum finish and black and red color. Nice specs too.