ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I'm all for the transducer portable speak and the build quality looks amazing

Wft?

I like all of it, was a world record, signatures, specs

Much more

I think my favorite thing about the notebook would have to be the aesthetics.

I love the build quailty with the brush aluminum and my god that a slim and sexy laptop with outstanding speakers. They got an IPS screen, freaken heaven man. I hope I can get my hand on this baby.

I like the super ability of the computer to be able to party in a LAN at over 9000 feet.

I like the illuminated RoG logo as well as its thinner form compared to similar products near the same price range. :D

I love that it is signed from my favorite youtubers and I love the brush aluminum finish

I love that it is signed from my favorite youtubers and I love the brush aluminum finish

The dual fans are always a nice feature on ROG series laptops. That it can be cleaned easily is very useful, since laptops can collect unwanted dust and various other messes easily.

i love how it uses an IPS display even though it's a gaming notebook :)

I really like the price of this laptop. It's definitely within the affordable range of the vast majority of people who want a laptop for gaming due to travel or ant other reasons. This laptop is a great bang for the buck is all I can say. 

I like that it is thin and light. Looks great and has some fairly compelling specs!!

My favourite thing about this notebook is the striking value it comes in at, with a very amazing build quality, great specs, and awesome features that asus includes. 

Well I loved that it was signed by everyone, all that channels that participated I have been a subscriber for a while. Loved the sigys, if you guys need some more people to climb with you guys next time i'd be happy to join :D. I consistently disappear on hikes like Kyle does lol keep up guys.

The 3 hours of use on such a powerful machine is definitely the highlight for me.

I like the G550JK because it's much better than my laptop, and those particular laptops were on top of a mountain for an epic LAN party, and I would love to brag to people that "my laptop was on top of a mountain"

"You gamed with your laptop on top of a mountain?"

"Well.. Not me but you get my point.."

Just a Great overall built laptop and its very thin and lightweight from what I took so thats a plus!

There's over 9000 posts... Just saying. Also, already entered previously, so if this post wins it doesn't count and re-draw :)

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

The thing I like the most about the G550 JK is that I would finally be able to play a game that wasn't a 2d side scroller.  I do also like that it's equipped with nVidia.

The thing I like the most about the G550 JK is that I would finally be able to play a game that wasn't a 2d side scroller.  I do also like that it's equipped with nVidia.

I like that they used a IPS display for the great viewing angles