ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite things about G550JK is the GTX 850M Maxwell, its a great card and I know that with that card I can play new games without lag and good FPS :) and also the cool black design with aluminium.

i find the unique audio solution really interesting. i wounder if the sub line could be hooked up to a real sub.

Liking the look of the screen on this thing! 'Hey guys i'm on a mountain' xD

My favorite thing about it is the aluminium build. looks so cool

Everything about this laptop is great, but my favorite part is the Nvidia GTX850M card.  The duel GPU/CPU cooling fans are a close second.

Favorite part is probly the red accent in the front. Makes it look pretty dope.

Gonna try my luck :-P but I'm have been looking around for a light gaming set and I think I found it!

The mat IPS screen, way to many people think that glossy screens are the way to go because of a certain company named after a fruit, but a mat screen cannot be beat

The things I like about this laptop is the fact that it's a solid build quality and it also packs the performance so it's not really skimped on anything.
If anything the only upgrade it'd need is a SSD as mentioned but that can be done by after market? 

Technology is a curse... why? Because it's so addictive.

The improvement of the IPS screen.

I am going to try my luck on this giveaway. My favorite thing about this notebook is the fact that it will last 3 hours using nVidia Optimus, but still has power for more powerful games compared to my crummy MacBook Pro.

Glad i could make an account through steam Linus (imagine horrible crackly salesmany voice) THUMBS UP!

My favorite parts would be the ips display, the general look (signatures included), and the battery life.

Always wanted to have an ASUS product (heard they as strong as an pegASUS, heh, heh)

I really love the fact that it combines slim factor and really great gaming capability in that awesome design !!!

I like the looks of this laptop and also the force of this machine while it is still so small.

i love the affordability combined into a slim sleek decent gaming machine love it

I quite liked Linus's comment on the red bezel...only one way to find out if it looks better in real life than on camera! ;)

Favorite thing must be the beautiful brushed aluminum on the back as well as, of course, all the signatures :)

CPU: Intel i7-4770k MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G.Skill RipJawsX 2x8GB 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 780 DCuII CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo STORAGE: ADATA SX900 256GB / WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair AX760 760W MONITOR: Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM KEYBOARD: Ducky Shine 3 MOUSE: Logitech G602 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/106614-project-insert-name-enthoo-primo-rigid-acrylic-red/

The display looks fantastic despite not being able to see it well in direct sunlight, luckily I wont be on top of a mountain playing my games ;)

My favorite thing on this laptop is its slim factor ;)

I really like the simple design over their other ROG laptops. 

I absolutely love the design of this laptop, the red backlit keyboard and the aluminium boby, Jesus :D

I have to say the screen and the red backlight are my favorite features. My old Alienware m17x is just so bulky, no battery life, dark TN panel. This has all the features to fix those things, albeit a smaller screen but increased portability.

Sucks that Highlander wasn't open to the public. I live not too far away from Leadville , would have been great to LAN at the summit of Mt. Elbert.