ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I really like the screen, and the look of the G550JK.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

That red line looks brilliant!

CPU: FX 8350  Motherboard: ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0       RAM: Corsair Vegeance 16GB 1600MHz        GPU: ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II Cooler: Corsair H100i with 2 x NF-F12   SSD: Crucial M4 128GB            HDD: WD Caviar Blue 500GB & Seagate Barracuda 2TB        PSU: Corsair HX 1050  Case: Corsair 500R White

That red line looks brilliant!

CPU: FX 8350  Motherboard: ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0       RAM: Corsair Vegeance 16GB 1600MHz        GPU: ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II Cooler: Corsair H100i with 2 x NF-F12   SSD: Crucial M4 128GB            HDD: WD Caviar Blue 500GB & Seagate Barracuda 2TB        PSU: Corsair HX 1050  Case: Corsair 500R White

"...then Bravo Watson"

Gotta love these Sherlock Holmes references, they just don't fit with Linus... he needs a British Accent! By far my favourite part of the video!

I love the G550JK for the : 

Looks.

Balance between price and performance.

Price.

Red line.

IPS screen. (Sick of the TN on my laptop)

Black and red theme.

Backlit keyboard.

The black and red colors on it, they really stand out and just make the whole laptop look amazing. Oh and of course the signatures :)

Well, aside from the amazing hardware I'd have to say my favorite thing about the Asus g550JK is the sleek sexy look only Asus can provide in a gaming notebook.

That and all of my favorite PC YouTubers signed it 

I like the brushed aluminum finish on the back and also the fact that it's a world record laptop!

Honestly, what I really like about this laptop is the combination of good hardware and the DVD drive!

Why you ask? because I can replace it with an SSD :D

I like it, because it has a world record and that it looks awesome!  ;)

Lol the "Bravo Watson" part was probably the best :P

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

Love the looks ,build, portability and it has been in the hands of my favorite review-ers! :)

i like the sleek design. 

Love the form factor of the G550 and the overall finish with those red backlit keys. :D

I've always had a soft spot for those old Dell business class notebooks from the early 2000's. This notebook is almost the perfection of that design! 

Slick is my leader!

What i like about the G550JK is that firstly its much better than the laptop i currently have, core 2 duo 1.8GHz with intel GMA 965, The ally build, it gives it a premium feel and the specs will last me for a quite a while.

My PC specs; Processor: Intel i5 2500K @4.6GHz, Graphics card: Sapphire AMD R9 Nano 4GB DD Overclocked @1050MHz Core and 550 MHz Memory. Hard Drives: 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM, 2TB Western Digital Green Drive, Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V , Power Supply: OCZ ZS series 750W 80+ Bronze certified, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: Corsair Vengance series Ram, Dual Channel kit @ 1866 Mhz, 10-11-10-30 Timings, 4x4 GB DIMMs. Cooler: CoolerMaster Seidon 240V

I really like its ergonomics. i think this is a well rounded Laptop with upgrade-ability. :D

What i like about the Asus gaming laptop is the screen, it looks good this will give me a more immerse experience when gaming.

I was instantly attracted to it because it's the first RoG laptop that tries to have a nice slim design, it's like a bridge between the heavy expensive gaming laptops and the light, easy to take anywhere ultrabooks.   

That matte aluminum finish has got to be the best feature. When I am carrying something around with me I want it to feel good and look good, and this looks like it does both.