ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite Part is the display. They went with a good one this time.

The looks of the notebook and the red led backlight keyboad with brightness levels :)

I liked a lot the Republic of Gamers Logo *_* it looks so cool with the black metal, also i like the idea that ASUS is finally making some gaming notebooks, im pretty sure they will show us something cool son :D i hope i win Sebastian, this is my very first comment in the fórum hehehe and it would be awesome if i win :D thanks for all the videos, they help a lot, and keep going the awesome job!!

I liked a lot the Republic of Gamers Logo *_* it looks so cool with the black metal, also i like the idea that ASUS is finally making some gaming notebooks, im pretty sure they will show us something cool son :D i hope i win Sebastian, this is my very first comment in the fórum hehehe and it would be awesome if i win :D thanks for all the videos, they help a lot, and keep going the awesome job!!

I love how that GPU stays nice and cool and still performs as well, if not better than it's predecessors.

My favorite thing about it is its gaming capabilities.

My favorite part of it is, besides the awesome signatures for all of you guys, is the idea of it.  In the past a laptop was not meant to be gamed on but with laptops like this and others you mentioned in the video are finally opening a portable dimension in gaming.

My favorite part of it is, besides the awesome signatures for all of you guys, is the idea of it.  In the past a laptop was not meant to be gamed on but with laptops like this and others you mentioned in the video are finally opening a portable dimension in gaming.

I likes the red trim.. That really caught my eye throughout the video.. The screen viewing angle is great too!

I like the finish on the laptop and the aluminium build. The specs are amazing and a step up form my laptop.

i love the fact that its so slim but. yet, so powerfull

I like that is aluminium build and the signatures are cool

I like that is aluminium build and the signatures are cool

I like the back of the screen aluminium texture, the matte style surface and of course the iluminated ROG logo. I'm also satisfied with the GTX 850M maxweel-based gpu :)

The feature I liked the most was the way the laptop looks. I like top-of-the-line specs but the way the device looks and how well designed it is really impacts my decision while buying any electronic devices.

Definitely love the price point for something like this. Sure it isn't the smallest thing ever and it lacks a touch screen, but it can definitely handle a lot of today's games that you throw at it.

What I like about it is the IPS Screen and the aluminium finish. Reminds me of the HP Elitebooks.

I definitely love the red and black scheme because Asus' RoG notebooks haven't got this yet! So glad they're going towards this route (or hopefully they're going towards this route).

COMPUTER - Enermax Ostrog Gt | Asus M5A99FX R2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X 4GB | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | Crucial M500 240GB | WD Blue 1TB

NAS - NZXT H440 | Asus H97 Plus | Intel Pentium G3258 | Stock Intel Fan | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | MyDigitalSSD M.2 64GB | 4x 2TB WD Red

LAPTOP - Microsoft Surface Pro 3 | Intel i5 | 128GB SSD + 64GB MicroSD | 4GB Ram :)

My favorite thing is the matte finish IPS display on the laptop.

Wiith those signatures. Stick in a glass shelf and let the people drool around it.

I Absolutely loveeeee the display and was always a fan of asus especially when it comes to their models and designs 

I love the sound quality of the laptop and that subwoofer will make the sound amazing