ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

It's got amazing specs and cooling for its price, not to mention the sexy look!

I like that they thought about nice quality speakers and even a subwoofer.

IPS Screen, subwoofer included and dat GPU ;)

I like the external sub that it comes with

I like the fact that its not a massive bulky laptop, this wouldn't be a desktop replacement for me but something to be on when I am not at my PC.

Comb it with a brick

I like the avilabity of ports and it's thickness and also the signatures, and the fact it was part of a record making.

Good luck to everyone!

Love the highlighted buttons and the aluminium!

My favorite thing about the G550JK is that it is just kidding about being a "G". In all seriousness though I like the IPS screen with the aluminum brush back. 

For me, palm rejection on the touchpad is a winner. The number of laptops I've had which randomly click off the paragraph I am typing is getting annoying, and I can't always have an external mouse with me.

I like the fact that it stays cool and quiet. And the IPS Display - makes a lot of sense on a notebook.

CPU: AMD R5 5600x | Mainboard: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi | RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 Rev E | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor | Case: Xigmatek Aquila | PSU: Corsair RM650i | SSDs: Crucial BX300 120GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Crucial m500 120GB | HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB | CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | Casefans: Bitfenix Spectre LED red 200mm (Intake), Bequiet Pure Wings 2 140mm (Exhaust) | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK has to be all the great looking finish (love the red and red LED's)! It's not only great to use, but also stylish. Seriously, what else can  you ask for?

I like that it has such a stunning display and very respectable specs in such a sleek form factor. I also love the brushed aluminium finish.

For the past several years, I've been stuck with my sister's old laptop (Sony VAIO). So after several months of searching for an upgrade, I found heard about the Asus G550JK. Looks amazing with the sleek and thin design. I am a college student who is slightly held back from the occasional gaming due to my old laptop. Also it isn't ridiculously priced for a gaming laptop so if luck isn't on my side for this giveaway then buying it won't be that big of a deal. But hey fingers crossed!!  :rolleyes: 

Here's the dinosaur of a laptop I've had to deal with and still currently using-----http://www.cnet.com/products/sony-vaio-nw-series-vgn-nw220f-b-15-5-pentium-t4300-windows-7-home-premium-64-bit-3-gb-ram-250-gb-hdd/

FAVORITE THING ABOUT THE ASUS G550JK: I really love the design of the laptop. It gives off a very nice gaming look with it's stunning red and black color contrast with the keyboard and especially that red trim around the entire laptop. But even though it is a gaming laptop, it doesn't scream out at you and demands attention. The design seems stylish but yet subtle at the same time in my opinion. 

Black/red color scheme, with the addition of the red led backlight keyboard and the IPS panel are definitely my favorite things about this notebook. 
Cheers for the Highest Mountaitop record! Now go for some underwater action. That would be a challenge for sure :P

Definitely the signatures on the bottom  B) If that doesn't count then the 1080p IPS display and absolutely sexy aluminum finish. 

Congrats on the HighLANder achievement btw  :D

I like the aluminium back and the longer battery life !

That backlight <3

Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming | Intel Core i5 7300HQ | 16GB DDR4 | NVIDIA GTX1050ti | Corsair Force LS 120GB | Crucial MX200 1TB | 6TB Seagate Barracuda

Acer 21" IPS | 15" in-built | Logitech MX Master | Das Keyboard 4C Ultimate | Windows 10 Pro

iPad Pro 10.5" 2017 | A10X | 4GB | 64GB | Silver | Silicone Cover

Huawei Mate 10 Pro | Kirin 970 | 6GB | 128GB | Mocha Brown | Dbrand Carbon Fibre Black Skin

Oo aluminium built and that logo of republic of gamers

*sing* I like biiiig butts and I can not lie...... *sing*

No, seriously...I'd say the screen is my favourite.  But the external subwoofer was a joke right? This is not even a compromise, it is completely stupid. A laptop is supposed to be portable in the first place. That is the number ONE priority. Who will carry that subwoofer around? :blink:

My favorite thing about it is the 1080 p ips screen

My favorite thing about it is the 1080 p ips screen

I like cool looks of this notebook and definitely bring this to lan parties around my area :)

I like cool looks of this notebook and definitely bring this to lan parties around my area.

the good and simplified look is my favorite thing about this laptop. The simple not too shini logo on a black computer with some red lines. Love it :)