Pretty Music Please

ShearMe
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been in the mood lately for soft & slow music lately. Share what you've got, and maybe you'll find something new. YouTube or Spotify availability preferred!

This is beautiful I can't wait for their new album!

No. Whether you like the music or not, there is no beauty to thrash or scream, those types of music have no harmonic aspects.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

No. Whether you like the music or not, there is no beauty to thrash or scream, those types of music have no harmonic aspects.

LOL. Its not thrash, get educated on a subject before you post. No one asked for your opinion so don't give it. There is beauty and melody in this. Obviously you are tone deaf as all music has some form of harmonic aspects to it....

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

LOL. Its not thrash, get educated on a subject before you post. No one asked for your opinion so don't give it. There is beauty and melody in this. Obviously you are tone deaf as all music has some form of harmonic aspects to it....

Thrash is not a genre it is a description of a popular style of metal and not all music has harmonics because the word music is just thrown out to the most popular noise nowdays. Your opinion was never asked either yet you posted an intense and harsh song where OP asked for slow and soft. By education I can only imagine you mean to listen to the popular stuff, learn band names and what their lyrics mean, because I do none of that and study music theory and composure instead.

Thrash is not a genre it is a description of a popular style of metal and not all music has harmonics because the word music is just thrown out to the most popular noise nowdays. Your opinion was never asked either yet you posted an intense and harsh song where OP asked for slow and soft. By education I can only imagine you mean to listen to the popular stuff, learn band names and what their lyrics mean, because I do none of that and study music theory and composure instead.

Cool and when you and your buddies have a mad circle jerk about how much music knowledge and theory you have then you know you have made it.

Fuck me you opened my eyes man, thanks! Also I'm glad my mainstream bands like septicflesh, rotting christ, insomnium, Ne Obliviscaris etc are making it big i mean they make good music so..oh wait you wouldnt have any idea of who they are...

But while i'm contuning wasting my time responding to this bs of a subject I mean only one opinion can be right hey? Post some of this mind blowing, earth shattering music you have composed. I mean i may not be able to appreciate it as I havent been studying music theory for well over 400 years like every one should....

Keen for your reply m9-1.

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

If we could not turn this into a flame war, that would be great. Polite discussions about what one considers "pretty music" are acceptable.

It is easy to ignore music you do not think belongs.

But while i'm contuning wasting my time responding to this bs of a subject I mean only one opinion can be right hey? Post some of this mind blowing, earth shattering music you have composed. I mean i may not be able to appreciate it as I havent been studying music theory for well over 400 years like every one should....

Keen for your reply m9-1.

I never said I was a composer though I have done some projects, and I never said your preferred music was not music. I only clarified that genre is not a term subjective to opinion. You may find metal and it's sub categories to be beautiful but that doesn't mean it fits the into genres the OP was asking for. 

I never said I was a composer though I have done some projects, and I never said your preferred music was not music. I only clarified that genre is not a term subjective to opinion. You may find metal and it's sub categories to be beautiful but that doesn't mean it fits the into genres the OP was asking for. 

Cool, so basically you have too much time and pulled up something that was posted like 2 years ago. cheers bud

• 2 weeks later...

I found this recently, and really enjoyed it. Don't hate me if it is already here, I am not going to search through the 30 pages so far. :P

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

I dont know if this is what you are looking for, but I'v been loving this instrumental using a Tar (I think). 

It Picks up in pace a bit but I still find it calming. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I hope this didn't get blocked on YouTube in the US along with all the other Japanese music

• 4 weeks later...

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

• 2 weeks later...

Hey niggas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IddDWBpkzYg&list=PLlUDR-nmERmJPIcP8L7ppOGnry2biuam2

Also contains most of my favorite tracks in that one playlist.  ^_^

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

• 1 month later...