Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

if @MyInnerFred has a avatar which isnt that guy from Hyouka then the invisible boundary lines will collapse hence we must prevent such an event from occuring we must rebel

He should scan in the print I sent him and make that his avatar.

if @MyInnerFred has a avatar which isnt that guy from Hyouka then the invisible boundary lines will collapse hence we must prevent such an event from occuring we must rebel

REBEL!!!!

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Fred, what the hell? Why you do this to us?!

tumblr_inline_nvqj6vxKDE1t6uq40_500.gif

if the cat drawn on the handle is edited to fred avatar this will be better than perfect.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

My semester is officially over... I survived... barely...

To celebrate: a drink and a marathon of IM@S Cinderella Grills... Because I ran out of stuff to do...

also, anybody following the Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari manga? It's pretty good...

My semester is officially over... I survived... barely...

To celebrate: a drink and a marathon of IM@S Cinderella Grills... Because I ran out of stuff to do...

also, anybody following the Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari manga? It's pretty good...

Wow that is such a coincidence! Mine too! Like 7 hours ago it just ended lol. 

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari looks a bit like SAO to me, what is the story line like? 

Yeah. Sounds like it has issues. 

>9.3GB update

Welp, gonna be doing other things then while I wait 1.25 hours.

Looks waaay better than it did:

nice we have to same case

IMG_20151210_063052_zps3awdfvcl.jpg

is it just me or is it a pain in the ass to plug in front headers to the front ports..  

Wow that is such a coincidence! Mine too! Like 7 hours ago it just ended lol. 

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari looks a bit like SAO to me, what is the story line like?

It's very far from SAO... but there are parallels...

It's basically about a dude who thrown into another world to wield a magical shield and only the magical shield and work with the other 3 heroes to save the world... but that's not all to it since a lot of drama unfolds...

I can categorize the MC as "Chaotic Good"...

I laughed way too hard at this

11921662_866994840061814_666400310510261

goodbye tall people ;)

but my 5'7" is relatively tall here in PH uggghhhh #asianproblems

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

It's very far from SAO... but there are parallels...

It's basically about a dude who thrown into another world to wield a magical shield and only the magical shield and work with the other 3 heroes to save the world... but that's not all to it since a lot of drama unfolds...

I can categorize the MC as "Chaotic Good"...

Is the anime doing good? sounds very interesting lol. Shield MC. I think i heard that somewhere before tho....

Woah.

"Wolf Girl and Black Prince"

Was not expecting to see something like it. Nice.

I watched that one, is pretty good, i'd recommend it because as shinobu said, it's "unconventional", i'd say it has something pretty unique, or rare, that personally it was the 1st time i saw it.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Is the anime doing good? sounds very interesting lol. Shield MC. I think i heard that somewhere before tho....

anime? It's got no anime afaik...

lemme dig it up...

It's not even on MAL...

Keep in mind I'm not very picky or critical about anime. I like most anime I watch (more than an episode of anyway). It's why I watch it of course. I like keeping an open mind to fictional worlds so that things like "a cheesy cartoony villian" don't bother me. Like with games, I don't really get in the "everything except a few sucks" type of attitude I frequently see from many supposed fans of anime and gaming. I think that lack of nitpicking (no offense) allows me to see things like this from a bit different of an angle. I think anime is good right now, both for newer anime like The Seven Deadly Sins, Dragon Ball Super (though only a tie-in thing atm unfortunately), etc. as well as slightly older (slightly) anime like Magi and.. well I just wanted to mention Magi because I think it's awesome :P. Looks like I got really side tracked

For me it was like Original Dragonball series > Other Dragonball such as Z, Kai, ESPECIALLY GT, and list goes on ... ;)

3759697-goku-cute.jpg

Magi is gud :D

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

At the end of the day, it's just entertainment, but we don't have to pretend it's awesome when it's really middle-of-the-road. We'll only end up gradually lowering our standards in the name of "being open minded". I prefer having fun not just by watching the anime, but also discussing and criticizing it.

Lowering the standards happens when you can't find the anime that are considered good + you're not open minded (I will confess that I am not easy one to persuade to watch anime that are like from 1990s or older. I basically watch just 2005 year + anime but the reason may be the fact that I was born in 1998 :D pls don't hate me ^_^ ) and then you watch something like Typical Harem with Male MC and bunch of girls. (Like Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry and Gakusen Toshi Asterisk) :D  I am speaking by experience and basically about myself. Now I am not in such a hurry to just WATCH MOAAR anime so I have time to wait, think and consider what may be good or bad ;) That happens due to little time. I would enjoy anime rather than watching some "typical" anime because I have seen too many of those.  B) (and not proud of it)

Btw I feel that I was "open minded" when I watched High School DxD and after year or two I realized something... But that's another story

I think that mindset is better for productivity of thinking and thought experiments, but not necessarily enjoyable. I think a balance should be kept. That's generally why I discuss (primarily) the positive. It's not that I lack criticism entirely, there are things I don't like about all these shows, but it's generally counter productive to me as I have a bad habit of my attitude being poorly influenced by negativity. In other words, if I focus on more negatives about something, I myself getting a more negative attitude in the moment. I don't like being negative. Do keep in mind that I may be more emotionally effected in this way that other people may not be. Also (this clarification probably should've been addressed sooner) I don't like to argue usually because I fear escalation. That tends to lead to people's pride being a higher priority than keeping a level head. Also, it's generally not considered good form. It's also the reason why it took me a few posts to start expanding on my opinions of F/Z & UBW

With Magi, I don't think there's much I don't like. When I think of that anime, I think of it as one of the few that has mostly things I like or remain neutral upon even with scrutinizing, but if there's anything I don't like it's probably that some things (characters and story at times) appear to have more depth than they actually have. That's also a hinderance to Fairy Tail imo. There's not much in regards to people appearing to be intelligent or strong from first impressions but only going so far as to go through a single short battle before you know their limits (as an example).

#Spoiler @BashZeStampeedo is a mastermind ;)

It's refreshing to read opinions and stuff like this :)

I remember that once I also talked with BashZeStampeedo about some anime and looking back it was really something because I understood like "really" how I felt about that anime :D

I would say that a grain of negativity or though criticism arouse more powerful feelings and because of that things can be viewed at different angles. I personally feel that I am "naive" in some terms ;)

post-89070-0-08603100-1449754168.jpg

QUICK do it.

for you lazy bums: A long time ago In a galaxy far, far away

I forgot I was using duckduckgo and not google so I was a tad confused for a while.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

hey wanna ask you about do you have any anime suggestion that somewhat like hyuoka? or somewhat like tokyo ghoul ( the action part not gore part but gore is fine)

finals finished and anime marathon starting real soon right after my dinner.

That is a hard question. I have yet to find something like Hyouka. Maybe @BashZeStampeedo has a clue?

Fred, what the hell? Why you do this to us?!

tumblr_inline_nvqj6vxKDE1t6uq40_500.gif

This was bound to happen.

He should scan in the print I sent him and make that his avatar.

Ha I have no scanner large enough!

REBEL!!!!

Rude.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

That is a hard question. I have yet to find something like Hyouka. Maybe @BashZeStampeedo has a clue?

This was bound to happen.

Ha I have no scanner large enough!

Rude.

Fred, YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

@MyInnerFred

Go watch Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru now... It's a lot like Hyouka but with more tension... and more bones...

WAIT WAIT @MyInnerFred you changed your picture? WHAT IS THIS?!?!

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Chosen? Please... I chose myself.

Still makes you the chosen one... by oneself...