Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Well seeing as the most high end headphone I had were $20 it's hard to say. They do sound slightly clearer though.

Darn, Well I was more in the price range of the HD419, MT20x and Superluxe 681 evo depending on what mic I get as its annoying having to use my phone and I'll probably get a cheapo mixer at first.

Why would you want a mixer? Blue Yeti, problem solved. Or rode podcaster which is clearer but more picky for angels. Or opt for modmix and a pair of better cans. FiiO E17 and 618 is my on the go setup. They don't sound really good.

Why would you want a mixer? Blue Yeti, problem solved. Or rode podcaster which is clearer but more picky for angels. Or opt for modmix and a pair of better cans. FiiO E17 and 618 is my on the go setup. They don't sound really good.

I was gonna go for the ModMic when it comes back on Massdrop and that leaves €70ish for the cans

Steve

Ill be sure to spam you on steam from now on. Maybe @Hatsune Miku 「 」  too.

your starting to scare my wallet by making me want to get skyrim and other games. You too @MyInnerFred

well the spice and wolf mod for Civ does exist.. *looks away

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Oh well, talking about weird artstyle i started watching Kill la Kill.

It's weird, but not bad. And i thought weird artstyle didn't have fanservice, i was wrong apparently, lol.

Loading the 2nd episode.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

You need to delve into audiophile grade headphones in the near future....

what trying to say my smart phone headsets i have been using for years are not on par with what you use lol

For the first time watching a series that's being emitted, and not ended. Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata

You MUST finish Railgun, both seasons ofcourse, best anime i've seen in a long time!!

Starting Kill la Kill. Abandoned Madoka Magica.

@cae Why u do this? I want to keep watching, damnit.. So this 1st episode happens before the episode 00 right? Tomoya is just gathering the team now, and on 00 he had it already.

but you were all most done with madoka magica

what trying to say my smart phone headsets i have been using for years are not on par with what you use lol

Hmph the glory that my ears hear everyday is far more superior to the glory you hear!

e6d56bccc017dedd1093bcaee85ae2456cb39f5a

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Almost done? I saw 2 episodes and i didn't even finish the 2nd one i believe. Lol

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

its only 12 episodes, 2 in is almost done lol

Haha not really, it's like 3 hours and something of just TOO weird anime.

Gonna continue with kill la kill tomorrow, going to bed now.

"Ackchyually Linus, it's pronounced saw-eh-caw-no, not sigh-cane-oh."

[mouthbreathing intensifies]

Crunchyroll kinda bullied him too, having him mention two of the season's more embarrassing offerings. :(

70c0028bad.jpg

I'd like to meet your boss someday, your uncle was it? 

Market Managers can't beat the average? That's news to me, those who think outside the box in terms of investing are usually the ones who rake in the money. If you follow all the other investors your just gonna going to be... well average. 

I've never watched HxH, I've seen Fairy Tail up to like ep 70 or something and Durarara x2 is definitely something I'll marathon. 

Ah, no. My uncle is someone else. He's going to be my boss (basically) starting at the end of February. My boss is awesome though. 

Well, I suppose it's the law of averages. There are probably few who can actually think outside the box enough to rake in the money. 

You should. You really should. :D

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

its only 12 episodes, 2 in is almost done lol

Why are all the newer Anime series only 12 episodes per season. What happened to the 24 and 36 episode seasons. Those were cool.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Just bought sennheiser hd558, am I audiophile now?

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

"Ackchyually Linus, it's pronounced saw-eh-caw-no, not sigh-cane-oh."

[mouthbreathing intensifies]

Crunchyroll kinda bullied him too, having him mention two of the season's more embarrassing offerings. :(

can we get rid off crunchyroll pls.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

can we get rid off crunchyroll pls.

However little it actually helps, I like that it's supporting anime. I can trust them to maintain a release schedule and finish shows. I like that I can stream from my Wii U. Why don't you like Crunchyroll?

However little it actually helps, I like that it's supporting anime. I can trust them to maintain a release schedule and finish shows. I like that I can stream from my Wii U. Why don't you like Crunchyroll?

My guess is because she is in japan and crunchyroll is not supported over there? I dont really care because they dont have most of what i watch. Tried the linus trial and didnt use it.

Blarg

My guess is because she is in japan and crunchyroll is not supported over there? I dont really care because they dont have most of what i watch. Tried the linus trial and didnt use it.

I was going to try out Crunchy roll but I think I already have enough subscriptions.. Currently have Funimation Elite, Hulu plus, Netflix, and Amazon Prime. I haven't used my cable in almost a year.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I haven't finished that series. 

why not?

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

The death flags are all over the place in Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso...

day 2 

changed my fathers ringtone to the world is mine- miku

changed my brothers ringtone to drunk batman

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1