Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Day time theme is the best, dark theme is stupid.

Hola. I use day time theme though.

The day time theme makes my eyes burn. and the night theme looks cooler. I use night theme on everything.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Off-topic (so skip this if you're here for actual on-topic content):

It's pretty derp. 

Hella fun once you get in the know. 

It's fun every once in a while, but I've lost most of my interest due to recent updates only adding hats. (I have about 1950 hours clocked into TF2 on my main Steam account btw)

Fun fact: my former profile pics have usually showed my favorite TF2 class, and the favorite loadout to some extent (Soldier wearing the Killer's Kabuto hat, w/ stock Rocket launcher, gunboats (I like speed pogoing a lot. Makes even Scouts feel slow) and Half-Zatoichi. I dunno why, but I never use that melee as a Demoman, while literally every other player only uses it as Demoknight...)

Day time theme is the best, dark theme is stupid.

I used to use the day theme until this new day theme came. Because of it's buggyness on the first few days, I changed to IP.board and never bothered to change back. I like night theme, but it also has it's problems, plus 95% of all the other websites have white backgrounds anyway, so might as well get used to it.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I must have more! (Overloaded on that other type of music. Don't know what genre it is actually. Electronic?)

Have some more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urGk455lfKo&index=14&list=RDIVS4ypIRg8w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBQvND5E2EQ&list=RDIVS4ypIRg8w&index=15

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Fuck it guys. I think im gonna watch sakurasao for the 5th time.

Lol wut.

Now i'm mad, sakurasou is not available in my region in crunchyroll :( I will watch Ushinawareta mirai wo motomete tho

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

This was hilarious.

2014-03-03.gif

"I'm number one. God bless me." 

I loled. (that guy is Uncle Sam. AKA the US of A's personification)

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

This was hilarious.

2014-03-03.gif

I'm actually listening to people debate about America. But ya. Its true.

Blarg

I'm actually listening to people debate about America. But ya. Its true.

This comic is making me unsure what I believe in anymore.

@Vitalius

Riddle me this:

Your on extended leave yet your more active then me.

How does that work?

:D

Extended leave from the forum. This is the exception.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

This was hilarious.

2014-03-03.gif

Hilarious. Highly inaccurate.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Damn, Ushinawareta mirai wo motomete seems interesting, and i can tell there's a love triangle already! Nice!

@azurezeed nice recommendation!

Not sure if proceed to watch or drop... Wait until ep 3?

8d66b2099c.jpg

Anime: Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete

Lol, i was trying to see who recommended it to me, i used google and found this!

I'm watching it, seems good :P

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Damn, Ushinawareta mirai wo motomete seems interesting, and i can tell there's a love triangle already! Nice!

@azurezeed nice recommendation!

Lol, i was trying to see who recommended it to me, i used google and found this!

I'm watching it, seems good :P

will get to that when I'm in the clear...

Hilarious. Highly inaccurate.

Yeah, poor people don't usually get money, they get food stamps.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Since you have started doing this everyday or so i have accumulated a great music playlist!

*Tips Hat*

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Yeah, poor people don't usually get money, they get food stamps.

Why would you give filthy elevens straight up cash? They'll just spend it on refrain.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

will get to that when I'm in the clear...

What does that mean?

Did you continued after that scene?

Picking up another VN adaptation @eelnico09 lol?

You're unstoppable :P

I'm going to man up and continue K-On!! afterall :(

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Why would you give filthy elevens straight up cash? They'll just spend it on refrain.

I thought it was about Amerika.

You're unstoppable  :P

I'm going to man up and continue K-On!! afterall  :(

Some people just like to watched watered-down stuff.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Welp~! I got it working! Found a 3 wire RCA cable that's suppose to be used as video cables and just used em for the dac and the amp!

Hmm wonder if putting this on high gain and max volume would damage my ATH-M50's diaphragm.

The ATH-M50 is a 38 ohms headphone with a maximum input of 1,600 mW at 1 kHz while the Magni Uber produces:

Maximum Power, 16 ohms: 2.1W RMS per channel

Maximum Power, 32 ohms: 1.5W RMS per channel

Maximum Power, 50 ohms: 1.2W RMS per channel

Maximum Power, 300 ohms: 320mW RMS per channel

Maximum Power, 600 ohms: 160mW RMS per channel

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it's within the safe margin if I turn these up to max. 

It is yeah but thats a powerful amp for a m50 xD

Get some beyerdanimcs :D

It's set as low, as of now. It's more than enough to drive these, and max volume basically make these things turn into mini speakers lol.

I'm gonna fiddle with so many FLAC and AAC files once I get that AKG K7xx.

Yup , those phones are very low ohm.

Fuck it guys. I think im gonna watch sakurasao for the 5th time.

mashiro_cat_y_sorata_render_by_michi20-d

He loves us.

Yeash

Here you go @CatCloud

You can thank @Hatsune Miku 「 」. She watched it first.

I want a free pony.

You're unstoppable  :P

I'm going to man up and continue K-On!! afterall :(

Haha well all i care about is anime so yeah, if the VN was good, the anime has to be too.

Haha well all i care about is anime so yeah, if the VN was good, the anime has to be too.

I didn't say it was good :P

I haven't read it, but from what I've heard it's full of plot holes

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.