Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

You'll need more traits than just curiosity lol.

I God the schiit stack and I'm liking it so far.

Glad your enjoying it.

So being a girl is one ????

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

It's anime, things don't have to be logical. O.o

.jpg

I can't work out what's happening in that gif, it's really confusing me.

Steve

I have been too busy doing other things.

This thread is literally japonese to me sometimes.

I am a super anime newb ;#

This is my MAL.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ZappianLovesPuta

While you might be a newbie, you're a lot more experienced newbie then I am... lol

I only have 5 (or 6) names on the completed list, and only one on the watching list (I only watch one series at the time).

Hmm... I shall not post here again until I have at least 10 different series completed.   (Any thoughts of maybe making that the minimum requirement for posting in here?)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

i feel like i have had this discussion with him before lol

Shh.. I'm being curious.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

So being a girl is one ????

It's more a pain then its a trait actually. 

I+swear+i+take+finding+obscure+doujins+f

I can't work out what's happening in that gif, it's really confusing me.

Both of them did stupid things, this move implies that what they did was stupid.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

i feel like i have had this discussion with him before lol

idk why but that comment made me laugh and now my coworkers are asking me questions...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I+swear+i+take+finding+obscure+doujins+f

So you don't like being a girl ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

While you might be a newbie, you're a lot more experienced newbie then I am... lol

I only have 5 (or 6) names on the completed list, and only one on the watching list (I only watch one series at the time).

Hmm... I shall not post here again until I have at least 10 different series completed.   (Any thoughts of maybe making that the minimum requirement for posting in here?)

nope all levels of people new to anime are welcome.

what have you watched and liked im sure we could help with your to watch list if nothing else lol

Im sure you embrace it to some extent.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Hmm... I shall not post here again until I have at least 10 different series completed. (Any thoughts of maybe making that the minimum requirement for posting in here?)

This is the anime club someone hasn't seen a lick of anime is still welcome here.

So you don't like being a girl ??

Not in a hardwareforum surrounded by guys that acts like girls are aliens when working with computers. +You don't want that emotional rollercoaster that comes back each month.

Both of them did stupid things, this move implies that what they did was stupid.

who did stupid things? Apart from me

Steve

Im sure you embrace it to some extent.

So your at work now, what is you job ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

who did stupid things? Apart from me

The people in the gif, that girl and boy.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Not in a hardwareforum surrounded by guys that acts like girls are aliens when working with computers. +You don't want that emotional rollercoaster that comes back each month.

there are guys that act like girls here?

Steve

nope all levels of people new to anime are welcome.

what have to watched and liked im sure we could help with your to watch list if nothing else lol

My to-watch list has at least over 20 names on it already, so that's not the issue.

My problem is lack of time and motivation. Schoolwork is pushing it, and for some reason as soon as I get home, most of my time goes on browsing the web, or playing... Or, for example now, I'm having a headache, so I don't feel like doing anything right now.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

so many cats but you forget

Yeah i know but i dont want to start flooding the thread :P

My to-watch list has at least over 20 names on it already, so that's not the issue.

My problem is lack of time and motivation. Schoolwork is pushing it, and for some reason as soon as I get home, most of my time goes on browsing the web, or playing... Or, for example now, I'm having a headache, so I don't feel like doing anything right now.

regarding the headache.

Sounds like your not getting enough fresh air, Too close to the monitor, to strong colors/lights, not enough vitamins.

nononononono, you come here even if you've never seen an anime in your entire life (how did you make it this far without dying?) 

Even if you're not interested come on in...we'll get you interested...

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

So your at work now, what is you job ??

heh... Its a long story someone want to tell him? I can't copy and paste everything on the phone...

The people in the gif, that girl and boy.

OK, so it was a motion to signify they had performed a stupid action.

Steve

Yeah i know but i dont want to start flooding the thread :P

yes, we must flood the thread with cats

Steve