HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

This phone looks amazing. Currently I only have the Samsung B2710 (for almost four years!), but it's time to upgrade to a Smartphone I guess. Hope I'll be randomly chosen :D. I love that metal.

The best thing about this phone that I like is the speakers. The second best is the build quality. 

Awesome!

Best thing is the battery life.

My current phone needs at least one charge to get through the day (even if idling and doing nothing)

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

I wanna win (duh?), I wanna win, I wanna win WOOOHOOO :)

Best thing is the sleek design OHHH YEAHHHHHH!

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

I've always had iPhones, but I told myself if I ever got an android phone it would be the One. The ONLY reason I like it more is the speakers. I too am amazed that we've come this far and no one else has done anything like it. Awesome review by the way!

I don't want to get technical because HTC does not loose any points in tech... My favourite part of the M8 is it's brushed aluminum chasis. andIMO HTC has the best aesthetics on the smartphone market right now with top of the line technology to be as good as it looks..  I had high hopes for the samsung GS5 thinking they would do an aluminium body but no.  I am switching to a new phone after my iphone 5 and ill be ready for college .... UCLA!

The metal brush finish is the best looking looking part about the phone I just love it bits.

I like the front facing speakers and metal edging.  

MMMM metal edging ...

If i had to choose one thing i love about this phone, it has got to be the incredible build quality!

the build quality is the best. although it wasn't mentioned in the video, the phone is somewhat waterproof as shown in this video.

Personally, I have never owned a smartphone before.

This could be a perfect first one.

Also regarding the review: Linus, you did an amazing job and I hope you keep making phone reviews.

I absolutely hate HTC Sense. My main Problem with it is that I can't get rid of Google Now, and all the Useless apps that I don't use, like Facebook, it also lacks the ability to customize some things. I don't know if I can fix this by rooting, I never got around to it. I was trying to install Cyanogen, but did not find a suitable guide, so yeah.

The best thing are the speakers. I did have a HTC One X  and the sound was mhee. But wean I try my dad's One with boom sound, it blow me away ;). Good luck to everyone.

My favorite thing about the M8? That it's a HTC One + MicroSD slot, which could be really useful and almost had me going for a Samsung Galaxy S4 when I did my upgrade to the One about 3 months ago.  Improved battery life also sounds cool as I could run my phone for 5 days without charging instead of 4 (ok, 3.5 days, and it was at about 5% when I finally got it on the charger, wifi was on, but not GPS or Bluetooth..).

My favourite thing about the HTC M8 is the build quality. It feels so good in the hands!

Definitly the new sense 6 skin. It looks awesome!

I hope i win. I need something to do on the Bus.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

I want to get rid of my galaxy s4 mini, and get this phone with the specs of a true beast!