HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

link clicked

better hold of on buying the new m8 i was going to get this week just in case :D

already priced a 128gb microsd to fill up with content , the only thing i missed with my m7 over my i9505

My favorite feature about the M8 would have to be the dual front facing speakers. Plus i heard that there might be a special Harman/Kardon edition for sprint. 

The boom sound system is my favorite thing about the M8.

100% that build quality, it's unreal!

"The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

Man I am really liking this phone. The front facing speakers is what I seriously love, front facing speakers really should be on a lot more phones (like wireless charging) and the speakers and feel are what edged the M7 compared to the galaxy s4 (active) for me last year.

I personally still contemplate weather or not it is worth the upgrade from the M7 however... definitely going to get the word out about this contest. 

i love the build quality of htc phones

AMD FX-8320 / Powercolor HD7870 Tahiti LE / Gigabyte GA-970A-D3 / Kingston HyperX 8GB (2 x 4GB) / OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W

I like HTC One M8 because of metal and speaker. I hate how my xperia z speaker sounds. So, i would be happy to replace my glossy glassy fingerprint magnet with this metal nice sounding elegant piece of hardware! 

Overall build quality is the best thing about the phone

I love the new gesture based functions and the Dot View Case. Also, can't believe the speakers are even better. Makes me want to break the bank to upgrade from my M7.

one m8. are they trying to say something? :P tbh thats my fav part about the phone.. oh and its the sexiest phone there is.

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Yay, another giveaway  :D 

Favorite things about M8 : Beautiful Aluminum + Awesome screen + Boom sound.

I'd have to say my favorite thing about the M8 is the metal body. It just looks so sleek and excellent

the best thing i like about the htc m8 is the 108op display it just looks amazing

My favorite part of the M8 is the new Dot View Case and it looks fantastic.

My Favourite thing about the HTC one (m8) has to be the beautiful build quality and craftsmanship of it. Also the Boomsound speakers really stand out for me too.

This phone has one of the best build qualities, all my friends say it's bad but I tell them does your phone have beats audio? I think not and I walk away with a proud smile knowing HTC rules over all other phones. If I win this I can prove them wrong once more.

I absolutely love the look and build quality of the One M8. Sooo much better than my old SIII.

Men, Finally HTC did what i wanted, Added Sd card slot. 

Now there is nothing else to refrain you from buying this.

WIth Boom Sound speaker, awesome build quality and sd card slot what else do you want lol?

The on-screen buttons issue can be fixed if you root the phone- I use LMT launcher and GMD auto hide soft keys to hide the on-screen buttons and instead use PIE. It does require some time to get used to it, but now I can't use anything else. about the giveaway,  I can't decide what is better- the micro SD slot, the build quality, the battery life, double tap to wake, or the speakers (probably the speakers).

Lenovo Y500- screen overclocked 1440p @85Hz, i7 3630QM, 8GB RAM, 2x nvidia 650m, 1TB HDD, windows 8 64 bit

The best feature on the phone would have to be the improved charging. As someone who is on the go a lot it is perfect. 

100% build quality... its amazing!

AMD FX-8320 / Powercolor HD7870 Tahiti LE / Gigabyte GA-970A-D3 / Kingston HyperX 8GB (2 x 4GB) / OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W

Build quality and speakers. And because I haven't had a smartphone since I bricked my GS3 half a year ago, this looks like heaven. :'-I

Probably most amazing and innovative features are boom sound speakers! No other phone beats them!

:ph34r: give me the phone linus, else bieber gonna haunt you in your dreams

The phone just looks so sleek and sexy with that brushed aluminum. So much better compared to the tacky plastics used by other comapanies