HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The one thing I like most about the HTC One M8 is the dual front speakers! 

i like the large screen and the long battery life. :)

This phone just looks absolutely stunning.

Intel Core i7 4790K >> MSI Z87I Gaming AC (MS-7887) >> G.Skill Ripjaws 2133 16GB >> Zotac GTX 980 >> Corsair 250D >> Samsung 840 Evo 250GB >> OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W >> Acer K2 27" Widescreen LED Monitor  (K272HLBMID) >> Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 MX Brown Switch Red RGB LED 87KEYS Mechanical Keyboard >> Mionix Avior 7000 >> HyperX Cloud

My favorite thing about the M8 is the design and the girafin build quality. :P

I really like the Aluminum unibody of the M8. I currently have a Galaxy Note II that I've had since its launch in September 2012, and the build quality is disappointing. The band around the outside that looks like metal is in fact painted plastic. That paint has chipped off around the headphone jack, S-Pen, and top and bottom. I've even had it in a case it's whole life! Samsung won't be taking my money this year.

My favorite thing about the HTC One (m8) is that its not my current LG dumb phone. 

I also really like the overall high quality of the construction, that kind of stuff is important to me. 

Camera is definitely a favorite of mine, super sharp image and real cool effects!

My favorite thing about the M8 has got to be the build quality. I mean, I love the feel of my Nexus 5, but there are quirks I wish I could fix.

The camera seems awesome as well, it seems fun to mess with the software that comes with it.

Here's to winning the M8! GL!

My favorite thing about the M8? It's the one android phone I'd seriously consider buying! LOVE the look.

I freaking LOVE the speakers. Speakers facing the listener...brilliant!!! , why can everyone else follow suit? are they that stubborn? BTW good video review Linus. 

guinness-brilliant.jpg

My favorite thing about the M8 is the duo camera! It will be a blast capturing videos or pictures!

The metal construction and the speakers are the reason why I got the M7 when it was released.
The same carries on for the M8 and i really hope I win one. the speakers are phenominal and can out perform some of my friends shitty laptop ones too :P

also I dont need to cup anymore :P

Just give it to me! Gorgeous phone. 

My favourite thing(s) are those speakers.

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

Just from watching you use this phone in the video I can see that it's way more responsive than my phone.  The build quality is also excellent.

Can't agree with Linus more when it comes to speaker position on phones and tablets these days. Loved the vid can't wait to see what slick gets up to at PAX! 

Intel Core i5-3470 / EVGA GTX 780 /Gigabyte GA-H77-DS3H / 8GB G.SKILL Sniper 1600MHz / RM 650  / CM Storm Enforcer

My favorite thing about the phone... definitely the build quality. And the HUGE micro SD card slot.

What is there not to excite me about the m8?

I suppose if i had to choose one thing it would be the bulk of it. I don't like a phone that weighs 80 grams and feels like it doesn't weigh anything. More weight is not an issue for me and makes me feel like its solid and full of goody hardware goodness. The screen is also beautiful.

The quality control and fit and finish is also a really strong plus for me. As someone who has an ipod touch 5 rather than a spartphone i really love the detailing of the edges and where the glass meets the aluminium. This is a smartphone i would be happy to buy, unlike a lot of plastic android phones.