HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

i really like htc one build quality :ph34r:

Man, the design and UI of the phone look really smooth, I could really go for this, and even if I don't win one of them, I might just buy it myself.

One feature I like about the M8 is the hand gesture when the phone is asleep. Don't like to reach out to press the Wake/Sleep button too. 

Love the build quality, has been the biggest thing keeping me on the apple side of the fence =(

I am a huge fan of all the convenient and cohesive gesture controls on the HTC One (M8). They're the perfect addition to Android and make it easy to effortlessly control the phone. Of course, there are many more features and innovations with the One that completely outclass its competition, but I'll save those for someone else to talk about.

-irock2drums

First smartphone I ever gotten was a HTC, would love to try out HTC again after hearing so much about the good build quality and the speakers on the HTC One.

Definatly my favourite thing about the phone is the metal design. Or the speakers.... or the battery life... or all of it....

My favourite thing about the One (m7 and m8) are the speakers, but if it was my favourite other than that on the M8 it would have to be microSD up to 128gb

After using plastic samsungs and lgs for about 5 years and holding the metal HTC one in my hands, I wanted to get my hands immediately on one ofthese. Now that the m8 came out I hope I can win this giveaway ilyguiz

I really like the front facing speakers

CPU - Intel i5 3570 - MOBO - Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI - GPU - EVGA GTX670 FTW - RAM - 2X4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz - SSD - 120GB Kingston HyperX 3k 

HDD - 1TB Western Digital Blue - CASE - Bitfenix Prodigy White - CPU COOLER - Coolermaster Hyper 101 - PSU - Corsair TX550M 

DISPLAY - Acer H236HL IPS - KEYBOARD - Coolermaster Quickfire TK (Reds) - MOUSE - Logitech G600 - HEADSET - Steelseries Sibera V2 - SPEAKERS - Corsair SP2500

My favorite part about this phone has to be the sd card slot.  This was the only thing stopping me from getting the m7 and now I can look forward to this phone.

Really love the swipe to wake features on the phone. Something that was really lacking on the M7. 2 M8's FTW!

Across the vast and majestic gulf of time and space, the jimmies rustle softly.

The aluminium body is unbelievably good in the hands.

pleaseee

I world have to say the great looking backning of the phone and the sd slot for more storage

Entered!

favourite thing would be the build quality.

My favourite thing about the M8 is definitely the boom-sound speakers. I watch a ton of videos on my phone, and would absolutely love to have a better audio experience than my iphone 4. 

Great Video, Linus. Keep doing phone reviews. You have an objective, but slightly subjective take on them, and your understanding of the hardware brings something great to the review. 

Cheers!

Will

Favorite thing about the M8 , Its the interface i love the sense ui . And its an absolute stunner it's a gorgeous looking phone with those boom sound speakers i could fall in love with that device. :wub:  

That brushed aluminum and battery life sold it.

M8 Looks absolutely awesome. Im glad they went with the bigger screen and the on screen buttons, since my old nexus 4 had the same thing and im used to it, absolutely hate samsungs inplementation with the plastic and hardware buttons. Beautiful screen and speakers too! Hope i win and good luck to everyone!

Favorite thing is probably the 90% metal that is used. Second favorite is the 801 processor. I'm a power hungry user >.<

I like HTC BoomSound, and build quality:)