HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I would love this phone because I don't currently have one at all, as my last one died.  And furthermore the actual speaker would be great for showing videos and music to people.

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

What i really love about the HTC ONE (M8) is the fact that the speakers solve the annoying issue of cup hand speakers.  :D

Hope I'm lucky enough to win this awesome prize

Love the design and now with a bigger screen! Yay

Screen looks amazing and Gorilla Glass 3 should last for few years. Overall a very solid phone.

My favourite function is swipe to unlock no need to click the power button

Seems obviouse, the thing which i like the most about the M7 has made it's way to the M8 aswell.

The Design, just awesome 

Let's make this a fun give-away guys, click the link!

I like the boom speaks would be rly useful instead of the CUP TRICK :<

M8? Mmmmm, come to me... Also: CATS ^_^

ONE thing? Why only ONE thing? Okay, terrible joke. But yeah, my favorite thing would have to be the build quality. Tired of plastic phones.

It looks really nice and htc sense has always been my favourite phone platform. Plus the name is good for Aussies, haha.

Nice... Love the build quality, buttonless front side and front facing speakers, its 3  things but those are the top of them all.

CPU: Intel i7 4790K 4.7Ghz all cores  |  MotherBoard: ASUS Z97-Pro WiFi AC  |  RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 4x8GB DDR3 1866Mhz  |  GPU: EVGA 970 FTW+

Case: Fractal Design Define R5  |   Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB; Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB; Seagate 2TB SSHD  |  PSU: Seasonic SS-760W XP2 Platinum

Display: Acer XB1 27" 165Hz IPS; Dell 24" U2414H IPS |  Cooling: Noctua NH-U14S Push-Pull   |   Keyboard: Logitech G710+  |  Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD Laser

Sound: Logitech X-530 5.1 70W RMS

I would love an M8 to replace my Iphone 4, hopefully the build quality is good enough for when i eventually drop it :P

Absolutely love the gesture launch and the multi tasking capabilities! :D

love the front-facing speakers and build quality of the M8! (AND using gestures when the phone screen is off!)

The addition of the MicroSD slot on the M8 made me INSTANTLY want this phone. I like to carry a lot of music around with me, so the extra storage potential is a huge attraction. I need this phone as much as Spongebob needs water. Well, almost as much.

has to be the micro sd slot i have the m7 and my music has just filled my phone :(

Rig: i5 3570k clocked at 4.4ghz stable/gainward stock gtx 670/ 256gb ocz vertex 3/ 2tb wd green/ zalman z11/ samsung 24x blueray reader/ benq 2411t 120hz gaming monitor

My favourite feature about the phone is it's battery life without having to comprimise any of the phone's cutting edge features ;) . I don't care if you can just swap batteries for an extended battery life -_- . It comes down to how long you can use the phone WITHOUT having to care about the lack of power. Period. I cannot exaggerate how much I want the M8's battery life. ^_^

Crossing fingers for the 2x drive:)

I never had a smartphone, currently I have a Nokia 302; I've been meaning to get a smart phone for ages and non of them appealed to me... until now. The M8 is a damn good looking phone, my favourite feature would definitely have to be the solid aluminium body, composed of 90% metal. It is glorious.