HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My current daily is a HTC Inspire I imported from the US to Australia... would love another unibody HTC, not to mention something a little newer ;)

Awesome giveaway the thing I like most about it is the speakers.

I have a galaxy tab 10.1 (2012) and I refuse to upgrade until someone comes out with a decent tablet with front facing speakers.

It's a beautiful phone I'm just glad that they didn't bow to google on everything and put a micro sd slot. Even if i don't win this is my next phone hands down.

This phone looks so good and is still so powerful. That us probably the best thing I like about it.

My favorite thing about the M8 is the body. it look awesome and that grey color look beast

I love the awesome build quality and the front facing speakers!

Nice Giveaway! For me the best thing about the M8 is the fantastic build quality. 

I was thinking about changing from iphone to android for some time but the premium feel of the apple device always kept me from switching, but when I saw the m7 for the first time in person I immediately switched to android and loved it. Now the new one looks like its even better when it comes to build quality and that for me is a very important aspect that needs to be covered from a device for which you pay premium price.  

I already own the M7. However M8 outstanding 2 camera could give a "3D" view on photos taken. Cleavage, here i come!

CPU: Intel i5-6500 @ 3.6ghz | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-B150M D3H | RAM: Avexir Core Series 8GB (2x4GB) | Gfx: Zotac GTX970 Amp! Omega | Chasis: Phanteks Evolv ATX  | PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 620W | SSD: Samsung Evo 850 250GB | HDD: WD 320GB |
CPU Cooler: ID-Cooling Frostflow 240l | 
FANS: Corsair SP120 rear exhaust | Keyboard: Ducky Shine DK9008S | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M60 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Favorite things about this phone are the speakers, and micro SD slot!

Hope i get picked :)

Love the overall fit and finish, also the speed and battery life seems to be really really good.

The Craftsmanship and overal build quality is incredibly admirable providing it with a sleek and sexy aesthetic. thats my favorite part

The build quality on this phone is just out of this world... really want one!

The front facing speakers. I too am sick of doing the cup thing :(

My favorite thing about the M8 is the speakers are facing me not the guy/gal next to me.

hell yeah giveaways and stuff

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Wow winning would seriously be the best thing ever! Congrats to whoever wins *fingers crossed it's me*

Hi WAN show in case this is picked there :D

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Omg. This phone is beautiful! I really wish it had wireless charging and 4k recording, but I really love how they still have the front facing speakers. 

Great video. My favorite thing about HTC One (M8) would be Sense 6.0. My first Android phone is the HTC Desire and the Sense was the only UI that can satisfy my eyes. I love how much Sense have improved over the years. Currently using HTC One X with Sense 5.0 and I appreciate it so much if I can leap to the next Sense.

CPU: Intel Core i5 - 4670K RAM: GeIL EVO Veloce Series 2x4GB MOBO: ASRock Z87 Extreme4 GPU: EVGA GTX 780 FTW PSU: Seasonic SSR - 650RM CASE: Corsair Carbide Series 200R

A big thing that excites me about the HTC One M8 is the build quality of the thing, I've currently had a Galaxy S3 since LAUNCH DAY 2012, and no phone has blew my mind as much as it did in 2012. The M8 is so far the closest one to do so, They added an SD card(finally!) Onscreen buttons!!! AWESOME DISPLAY! Great Camera features! AND most importantly enough, 2 day(atleast) battery life..

Hands down one of the Most attractive offers from a Cell phone Manufacturer in a long time

I love how fast sense 6 is and how it actually improves stock android, I have been using an galaxy s4 for a year now and I really notice lag often that i need to put a rom over it..