HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The feature i like most is the dot view case ,nothing speciale but is a nice thing to have.

My favorite thing about this phone is the build quality, and design. 

I like the speakers being up front, and the design is AMAZING!

~"For Real?0.o"~

I love the build quality and the boom sound speakers, Good luck to everyone in the giveaway.

And btw linus, keep up with the phone reviews.

A very very good looking phone, one of the best in a while imo

Sweeeeet I've been looking at this phone since it came out and I was tempted to buy it tomorrow until I saw this. I hope I can get it!

My favorite thing about m8 is boomsound speakers  :) .hope i can ugrade from my 5130 xpress music :huh:

With the longer battery life and the addition of a micro SD slot, I'm sold.

Huge fan of those front facing speakers! I've got a galaxy tab 10.1 because of them and I really want a phone with them too.

I love the M7 and this is even better <3 The build, the speakers and finally THE SD CARD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

faster charging i love that

when asking on which you NLE shud use to edit video I will tell you to get avid and an mac. life is easy when it just works.

I’m hoping that I can win one as this phone is amazing and I’ve beaning needing an upgrade from my Xperia play. Man it so old now. I don’t know why I got it apart from when it came out it had minecraft first. I have being looking at getting a new phone and when Linus reviewed the htc one. I was like man that’s looks like a good phone and was thing of getting it but it a lot of money.

• My favourite thing is the display that it being 1080p it’s not rely anything specie but my Xperia play is only 720p and it make me so mad that I can't watch stuff on my home server without getting a copy of everything I have in 720p. Also it has an SD card slot my bro has a windows phone with no card slot and he gets so mad when he has to delete stuff of to make room for other things.

It Would be so awesome to get one :D

I don't regularly upgrade my phone like a lot of others do but the M7 definitely tempted me to. Now the M8's just begging me to get it. Such a good looking phone and apparently a nicely working one as well. Thanks for the review, Linus!

Awesome! I've been thinking about making this my next phone.

My favourite things about the new HTC One are great stereo speakers, which i actually can really use for youtube videos comfortably, not like the speaker on my iPhone where i can barely hear someone talking, stunning and big enough display with great viewing angles, amazing build quality, definitely one of the best on the market and finally a SD card slot, so I dont have to pay for extra memory hunders of dollars. Great improvements from HTC  :)

I'd say the speaker sounds like the best part of this phone...

Camera on my S3 is decent but the audio (internal and external) sucks hard, I'm sure if i plugged a headphone to a horse that would've sounded better.

So yeah overall I'd say the sound part of this phone sounds* amazing!

*:pun intended

Macbook Pro Early 2011 13" //// Razer Orochi 2013

Pentium G3258 /// MSI PC Mate Z97 /// Intel HD Graphics /// OCZ ModXtreme 600W /// Cooler Master "Elite" Case /// 840 Pro 128GB /// Logitech G710 /// Logitech G700s

I LOVE long battery life!! my old crackberry lasts for a good 4 days on 1 charge :D

I like the build quality. Only phone that competes with apple.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

I liked the extra camera wihich you could add extra bits to your photos with. Great job HTC!

Battery life is also a huge plus. I just had a heavier day with my phone and it lasted till noon(5 hours of battery life) and I couldn't get it charged till 3pm.

Java tuts:

Constructors, possibly more to come.

221 Goodbye.

Best thing about it is the new SD card slot! Removable battery next, perhaps?

| NCASE M1 | ASUS ROG Strix Z270I | Intel Core i7-7770k | ASUS GTX 1070 ROG STRIX | SilverStone SFX600W | Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB | Corsair H100i v2 | Samsung 960 EVO 500GB | Crucial MX300 525GB |

One of the best reviews I've seen for the HTC One M8, and I'd have to say my favourite feature is probably the UI, it doesn't look outdated and bloated like TouchWiz but isn't (in my opinion) bland and boring like Stock Android. That battery life is certainly another thing I really like about this phone though!