HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I really like the absolute premium look and feel of this phone . Good luck to everyone guys, thanks for the giveaway !:)

Holy balls I'd like this phone. I'm still kicking the Blackberry Curve 8530 and getting screwed over hard on my plan.

Time to upgrade me thinks.

My favorite feature of the M8 has to be that battery performance.

Great phone. NOW GIMMIE DAT PHONE.

Anyway I know I'm not going to win but I just wanted to thank you Linus tbh without I wouldn't have got into this stuff.

Cheese

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be part of this great community through this competition.

A giganormagantuan fan of HTC from back when they made phones for other companies (Qtek 8080 was my first one, to 8010, 9090, 2020i, s100, s200, the legendary HTC Universal, Diamond 1&2, Touch Pro 1&2, HD2, Sensation, One X and finally M7), what I like the most about M8 is how they managed to get 2013's best phone even better, as simple as that.

Thanks again and good luck to everyone!

Great review...love those forward facing speakers.."good luck with the cupping"-lmao

... definitely the speakers.. and the build quality.. things that i really liked in this phone

This is my first post in your Forum. I have been watching your videos for a really long time, but never actually registered to the Forum. After this post, I will post my first question :D

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

HTC is one of the fiew manufacturers that knows what a smartphone should look like. *clap clap clap*

What is 6.9? A great thing ruined by a period.

Another great giveaway. My favorite thing about the new HTC One M8 is the way the speakers are positioned. 

Corsair 800D - Intel I7 950 @ 4GHz - Corsair H100i -Gigabyte G1 Sniper - EVGA GTX 780 FTW - Corsair Vengeance 3x4GB (12GB) - Corsair 120GB & 240GB  - WD 1TB & 2TB 

Build Quality and looks!

(SpecsCPU: Intel Core i3-4150 3.5GHz GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7850 MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte H81M-S2PV RAM: 4GB Storage: 2TB WD HDD

(Peripherals) Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: Zowie EC2-A Headset: Audio-Technica ATH-M50X's Microphone: Blue Snowball

I would really wanna test out the HTC One M8 because it would fit more than 100% into my "Daily Driver" expectations!

The Camera on the phone is amazing I think it was nice feature the fact that you can refocus the photo you take blows my mind.

I was trying to get one of these because i´m just tired of the crappy feeling plastic devices that swarm the market, and being an android guy myself, i wouldnt like to have to buy an iphone to get that premium feel that luckily the m8 has. 

Sorry for bad englando.

my favorite thing about the M8 is the SD slot so many decent phones out there that just cant last due to lack of expansion. 16, 32 or even 64gb is practically nothing anything this isn't the early 2000's.

I love HTC but I really dislike the big black bar at the bottom of the phone.

Yay Htc M8 - Happy about the microsim expansion. GIVEAWAY WOOOO !!! :D

I like the new snapdragon processor in it, since the old One had an worse processor than its competitors.

After having lost 2 Samsung in short succession, and seeing how my gf loves her HTC One-X, I think it's time to go the way of better build quality, whilst retaining the ease-of-use that Android offers.
Also.. this phone just looks sexy ^^

Gunmetal gray finish - nuff said.

i just plain love the design of the phone, it just is beautiful :D

This would be a great upgrade from using a Droid 2.

My favorite feature about the HTC ONE M8 is the boom sound speakers because i'm tired of doing the cup thing every single time i don't have my earphones. Plus the build quality is just orgasmic as ONE might say.