HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Phone looks really nice. I really like that its aluminium plus the SD slot, I hate that the Nexus devices never have them. It would definately be a nice upgrade from my LG 4x HD :)

Amazing phone.

I love the dual rear cameras and the great software that goes along with it =)

boom sound speaker, Metal design, New camera implementation ........ love all the rest. I don't need much from a phone which can call and good looking, audio! best in class, what else fast processor, have a big screen.

Asus MAXIMUS VII Gene 2 x 8GB G.Skill 16GB 1600 Mhz Intel 4670k @ 4.3 Ghz Corsair H100i w/ stock fans EVGA GTX 770 SC Intel 750 Series SSD 240GB, Samsung 840 SSD 240GB WD Caviar Green 2TB Seasonic X-650 V3 2 x 140 mm Noctua A14 PPC, 120mm LED Corsair AF120

i love the metal casing, the boom sound speakers and the awesome screen.

Nice..       :wub:           ..so maybe ill finally be able to retire my trusty old Desire HD  

Fractal Design Define R5 White/Window / Intel 4790K / EVGA Z97 FTW / EVGA G2 750W / Sapphire R9 390 Nitro  / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB / Corsair Force Series GT 240GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB - HGST Ultrastar  4TB / 32GB Kingston HyperX Savage 2600Mhz DDR3 / Cryorig H7 Lumi Edt. /

The best thing about the HTC One M8 is the gun metal finish. Premium feel allows me to get closer to premium chicks!

This phone looks amazing!! I like how well everything is put together and how nice the software is.  :)

oh good the contest is ending soon maybe my inbox will stop exploding

not like Samsung's flagship, which is made out of plastic. That 90% aluminium uni-body is sexy like hell. But that's not my favorite thing, my favorite this is that fact that it have a micro sd slot up to 128gb. So with the boom sound I can store a lot of movies and watch them on the go while still have space left on the phone to take low light photos with that F2.0 at the same time no harm to the sexiness of the uni-body look. Damn good phone, hope to try it out :D

PS: cough.... iphone 5s' design still feels a bit better... cough cough....

Last day =)

Hope I get it, been an HTC fan forever!

The speakers are really nice and are my favorite thing about this phone

My favorite thing about this phone? EVERYTHING. My MOST favorite thing about this phone is its awesome build quality. It's mouth-drooling.

Best thing...EVERYTHING!   And your review...as always,perfect.Because of you,i'm in really big trouble :) Wanted to buy all the things...As i said,everything about this phone is amazing. HTC is the ONE!

I love the hTC One because it is the best phone. AND it is from TAIWAN!!

Asus Acer Gigabyte MSI ASRock hTC Benq Avermedia D-link Thermaltake ADATA VIA  Foxconn LITE-ON ECS RiTek Realtek TSMC Transcend Quanta Enermax Ducky In-Win SilverStone G.SKILL Cooler Master QNAP Sea Sonic

What do these companies have in common?

They are all from Taiwan and Awesome!

Such an amazing phone, and my favourite feature of this phone has got to be the UFocus!
Taking pictures during events don't necessary get the focus spot-on, and being able to tune the focus solves just that - and more!

My favorite thing about the htc one (m8) is the appearance of the phone itself. It looks really nice and i think I would love to have that baby in my hand. :3

can't wait to exchange my one x with the brand new (free) HTC One M8  :D

p.s. the phone looks great

Gorgeous design and ultimate features and spec in ONE (M8) device ... I love this phone ... It's better than my Sony Ericsson Elm.. Goodnight and sweet dreams Apple and Samsung !!!

My favourite thing about the m8 is the double cameras! :D