HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about this phone is the beautiful design!! it's just gorgeous!!

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is it's sexy body. Dayummm.. hmm..

For me the best thing about M8 is the awesome camera! Body is also amazing  :)

I love the Snapdragon 801 in dat HTC phone, what a beast!

I love the build quality of this phone! It really does seam like a sturdy quality build, and the design does great to suit this.

Obviously the build quality and looks of this phone are just amazing. As far as I can tell from the video, the display looks gorgeous as well  :D .

Ever since I bought my first "real" smartphone, the HTC Mozart, I have been a great admirer of HTC's amazing design and build quality. The inclusion of metal in the construction of a smartphone is something that few manufacturers are able to appreciate enough to incorporate into the design of their device. In terms of build quality and design, HTC is the best smart phone manufacturer I have ever come across.

Now on why I want to move on to the HTC One. In August 2013 my beloved Mozart slipped from my counter and fell, face down, onto a hard tiled surface. The fall was easily 1.5 metres. The prognosis was not good, my phone came from the accident scarred, a solitary crack running horizontally though the centre of the screen. Ever since that day I have been searching for a phone that I can love as much as my Mozart, but have failed to find a product that lives up to the impressive level of build quality at a price that I can afford. If I win this competition my search will finally be over.

To summarise, the One thing I like most about this phone is the impressive build quality.

The thing I most love bout this phone is the audio quality I think, I really love good sound and HTC is giving it to me:D 

The thing I most love bout this phone is the audio quality I think, I really love good sound and HTC is giving it to me, and overall design, it looks just awsome;D 

PS. Sorry for double post 

Love the sense 6

|| Case: Corsairt 600T || Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX/Gen3 || CPU: AMD FX8350 || CPU Cooler: Corsair H110 || SSD: Samsung 250GB 840 Pro/OCZ 120GB Vertex 2 || Graphics: Sapphire HD7950 Vapor-X || RAM: 8GB DDR3 || PSU: Cooler Master 850W 80 Plus ||

All the very best to the contestants :)

M8 is a great phone.

Good review by Linus!.

Really hyped over this phone. Dedicated iPhone fan for ages, but this phone is making me come around to the idea of giving Android another shot. :3

i like the hardware and software aesthetics implemented in this phone. This is really the best phone of 2014. :) Very nice review by the way. :))

Well i like pretty much everything but the thing that i like the most is the build quality,it's a very solid product,particularly thanks to the metal part.

Good luck to everybody!

Favourite thing is definitely the build quality!

Thanks for doing this Linus and HTC! :)

Asus M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 | AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.9GHz | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 & Club3D 7950 RoyalKing in the same rig. such dogecoin miningz | 8GB Corsair XMS3 1600MHz | Corsair H70 | Antec P280 White Windowed | Asus Xonar DG | Samson SR-850 | Blue Yeti

The camera will be a nice all around used camera for occassions i like it very much and the speakers man.

The camera will be a nice all around used camera for occassions

nice giveaway, actually interested in playing with blinkfeed. but just to confirm, is it one entry per person regardless of how many times they comment or is it an entry per comment?

My favorite is a toss between the front-facing speakers and Sense 6. My HTC First isn't much a comparison...