HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Wow. I think that htc one m8 is one of the best looking phonesso far. Love it. And performance is solid too

my favorite things about this phone are the massive speakers, the beautiful metal design, and sence 6

O loooove the finish of the new HTC one. That metal back looks sexy.

I want...

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

I was expecting something more exciting about the two cameras but still looks like a worthy successor for the M7

I love this phone,I mean it's fabulous  :lol:

I would love to have this phone, the speakers are amazing, I agree Linus i have no idea why the competition doesn't jump on board with this. I also think you should pick me cause i live just outside Vancouver and shipping would be cheap :P 

Wow, this looks like a really nice phone. I've been looking to replace my IPhone 4S which has been dying pretty much all the time.

Its simple, MIcro SD slot is waaayyy too important to me (love music and storage is never enough xD) As a user of a 3+ year old phone, i'm used to charge it twice a day, so i will see a mayor improvement when it come to battery life. And last but not least, metal finish is awesome !!!

Note: I want this freaking phone O.o

the all aluminum body and sleek design, and sense 6, sense looks absolutely amaizng. 

Absolutely love everything about the phone, but the build quality has to be my favorite thing xD

I like the design of the new M8 more than anything. Just looks very sexy and appealing.

Love the metal design of this phone. It looks so much better then my beat up G2

My favourite thing would have to be the ninety prevent metallic design

I hope i have a chance of winning this phone, I still have an old HTC Desire C which is really old and not working properly. Good luck for everyone !

I hope I get the chance to win this one! I had an M7, sadly I made the horrible purchasing decision of buying it from Craigslist and 3 months after I got it, it became blacklisted... Thank you for these videos Linus! I really enjoy the phone reviews personally!

I think the HTC M8 is awesome because of the front speakers. The internals and everything are  amazing, I just wish the camera was better, that was a little bit of a deal breaker for me :/

This phone has been cursed with the same curse as the Asrock m8. They will forever be called the mate.

Great review! I'm still using the HTC One X and am holding out for the successor to the M7. Now that the M8 is here, I'm hoping that'll be my next phone. No doubt about it my favourite thing about the M8, like all HTC phones, is the build quality. Shout out to Sense 6 though, it gets better with every iteration!

Great review! I'm still using the HTC One X and am holding out for the successor to the M7. Now that the M8 is here, I'm hoping that'll be my next phone. No doubt about it my favourite thing about the M8, like all HTC phones, is the build quality  :rolleyes: