Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
killers993

What song are you listening to right now.

This is...a song...

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

@helping @SAV1OUR @Jacona might gusta some of these

good duo and clean beats, the second one has sax which is always a bonus.

This guy, southern and really interesting beats IMO, I think that 'stories from the brass section' is a really good name for an album.

love the beat, another good southern (TX) rapper to add to the list :)

bonus piano beat, always got time for these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zybIQQWm--8

bonus driving music, 2 of the masters play smoothly

got the green light baby :)

64R3UtG.gif

Sounded way better man :P 

|Corsair AX1200i| |1440p PG279Q| |ASUS Hero IX Z270| |i7-7700k WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|Vengeance 32GB DDR4 LED | |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB| |Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB |

|Logitech MX Master|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |O2 Headphone Dac|

These two are the best here IMO. I'll probably look into he/them later.

also dem' channel 1 suite and souls of mischief samples

Yeah Phoniks is definitely a producer to peruse, good samples and nice vibes indeed, he has done some good remixes also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anFUK5w67HY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nej4e-VfF5E

snip

Smooth.

I like the sample radio/broadcast samples they used in some of those.

Smooth.

I like the sample radio/broadcast samples they used in some of those.

Yeah they're a good bunch of tracks I found all of them today as a matter of fact. :)

Case: Corsair Air 540; Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270X Gaming 5; CPU: i7 7700K @ 5GHzCooler: NZXT Kraken X61; RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16GB 3000MHz; Graphics Card: GTX 1080TI FE; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB;Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (MX Blue); Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones: Sennheiser HD600; HiFiMan HE400i ; Amp: Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Dell U2515H 

-snipbek-

Wow, I've not heard that one in a while.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Cuz I need to fall asleep. In 9 hours I'm gonna end up going to work for 12 hours, not clocked in the whole time,

but most of it. ITS NOT WORKING! Anyways, really wanna get back into piano just so I can learn alot of his

stuff.

Insomnia is a bitch...

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

wub wub wub~

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

wub wub wub~

fkin newage techno wubby kids, being killed by these wibes haha :P

this is where its at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJagA55x2MA

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

fkin newage techno wubby kids, being killed by these wibes haha :P

this is where its at

hay i listen to a whooooooooooooooooooooooole range of stuff if you have a scroll back through some pages

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Specs

hay i listen to a whooooooooooooooooooooooole range of stuff if you have a scroll back through some pages

i know, thats why i quoted you ;) 

to be fair, i listen to a range of stuff too, just mostly in the rock/punk/metal department, tho sometimes psytrance comes up too :)