Corsair Carbide SPEC Gaming Cases.

Corsair, a designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC hardware market, today announced the Carbide SeriesTM SPEC range of gaming PC cases in three models: the SPEC-01, SPEC-02, and SPEC-03. Characterized by aggressive styling, modern features, superior air cooling, and expandability, the SPEC range offers everything gamers need from a case and nothing they don’t.

http://www.pcper.com/news/Cases-and-Cooling/Corsair-Expands-PC-Case-Line-Trio-Carbide-Series-SPEC-Gaming-Case?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

So more gaming cases from Corsair and they are ugly but cheap and also that side bulge.The Spec 1 is $49.99 Spec 2 and 3 $59.99,so any of guys thinking of getting one.

post-5793-0-36968300-1395266690.png

post-5793-0-66364800-1395266713_thumb.pn

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

More gaming cases!

The cases actually have a place. People who are just build a PC want something like this.

Quote me to get a reply!

looks like a mash up of the c70 and air 540

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

(why, Corsair, why)

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Still not as bad as Aerocool's or CM's HAF offerings!  :P

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

eyeballing the spec 02, that is a beauty to me :D

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

I like the design and they are priced very good for Corsair. i should pick one up. Better than the crap BitFenix offers ._.

I like case number #1 window and case number #2 entirely

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

• 3 weeks later...

its a ferrari 

hellooooooooo

They look like heaters..

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

Lol @brownninja97 these look almost as ugly as the fronts on Zalman cases. 

Its a matter of opinion, zalman has great bang for buck, these cases less so unless you want a window. Try to refrain from trolling in the future, this forum doesnt tend too well to those kinds of people

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I think I've seen these before. I hate them.

They might have been on the Corsair YT channel, everyone disliked and commented hate on it lol

They must have taken the hint:

2700 posts yay

Thanks for sharing the video, broski.

And o lawdy, these cases look ugly.

Its a matter of opinion, zalman has great bang for buck, these cases less so unless you want a window. Try to refrain from trolling in the future, this forum doesnt tend too well to those kinds of people

I reckon the Zalman ones look nicer than these ones, and they come in at a great price.

I'm just picking on you because you are a fanboy. And the cases reminded me of the z11 Plus. :P

I think there latest cases are all ugly and I'm a corsair fanboy...

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

I'm just picking on you because you are a fanboy. And the cases reminded me of the z11 Plus. :P

haha, its hard to make me angry, rewind four years and i would of lost my shit, i had major anger problems, your attacks are no longer super effective hahaaha

I reckon the Zalman ones look nicer than these ones, and they come in at a great price.

The main reason i like zalman isnt for their designs, its due to the features they add in, there are no cases with the amount of rubber they pack in, the four fans with a fan controller at that price. I cant wait for the z15 however, i want to see how well they are at making an expensive case

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I think there latest cases are all ugly and I'm a corsair fanboy...

This is meant to be a gaming aggressive series, its not appealing at all and im quite an advocate of gaming cases(they tend to have airflow, silent cases dont)

Listen if you care.