Corsair Carbide SPEC Gaming Cases.

Reminds me of the Predator... with a dropped jaw

144Hz goodness

Meh, I think they look fine. I definitely think they made some mistakes, there is no reason for the top fan mounts to be just 240mm (120x2) and it ends up looking bad because it's not more centered. Other than that, they look like mid-tower versions of the HAF-X. Yes I know the HAF-X is CM, but that's what the design reminds me of, especially the Spec 03. I consider that a good thing because I like the look of the HAF-X. But for people who like simpler designs, I can see why they wouldn't like these.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

Not quite sure why all the hating on the design of these. Yes, they're more agressive and "gamery" than Corsair's mainline stuff but I feel they're quite well done for what they are. And the SPEC-02 doesn't even look that bad, pretty clean lines overall. I smells biases :P

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Lol @brownninja97 these look almost as ugly as the fronts on Zalman cases.

There's a lot of zalman cases that look quite good.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

My C70 would push more air through, and so would the 750D/ 600T etc. Also talking of high air flow case, the cooler master HAF series did just that and they are way better looking...my dad uses a 922. 

thats all good and well now compare the prices, zalmans gives you more fans, in stock config you will get more airflow via zalman(at least against the 922 and 912). Its never good to compare a £30 to a £70 case, its unfair, its like you arguing that a BMW M3 can beat a Toyota

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

thats all good and well now compare the prices, zalmans gives you more fans, in stock config you will get more airflow via zalman(at least against the 922 and 912). Its never good to compare a £30 to a £70 case, its unfair, its like you arguing that a BMW M3 can beat a Toyota

I was talking more the point of them being ugly and as I have my pc on my desk, i don't want an eye sore. Also my dad 922 I bought off a mate for $10, so actually its even better value ;) 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

I was talking more the point of them being ugly and as I have my pc on my desk, i don't want an eye sore. Also my dad 922 I bought off a mate for $10, so actually its even better value ;)

you called just call something ugly, appearance is down to opinion, no one has the right to tell someone to not get a case just because you dont like its appearance, an example, i bloody hate the appearance of the define r4(now isnt the time to ask why) but i dont go around on case recommendation threads telling people to stop recommending the case

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

you called just call something ugly, appearance is down to opinion, no one has the right to tell someone to not get a case just because you dont like its appearance, an example, i bloody hate the appearance of the define r4(now isnt the time to ask why) but i dont go around on case recommendation threads telling people to stop recommending the case

I didn't tell anyone not to get it wow, i stated my opinion of it being ugly, have you even read the thread? It's about the unveiling of the case god dammit. FYI i hate the R4 too, it looks like a fridge. 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

Looks like Corsair had an ugly baby with Cooler Master.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

I can't lie, these look like Bane's mask, but I don't mind it that much. If the grills weren't outset like this, it'd look really nice. I hope Corsair doesn't completely drop this style of design so much as modify it.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

The SPEC-02 Doesnt look so bad. The other too are just slacking or over-doing.

I like things to be Bit sized.

I'll stick with my C70.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

I'm going to be honest: I don't actually hate the way these cases look. 03 is pretty ugly, but I rather like 02. However, in my mind nothing will ever beat how pretty the NZXT H440 is...

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

I actually like the first two, but then again I'm the kind of person who thinks cases like the Fractal Design R4 look boring... >_>

Man those are hideous. Aside from the garish "aggressive gamer" design they aren't bad cases especially for the price. Personally I would never consider a case that looked like any of those, but for people the need a good budget case it's a viable option. Corsair's excellent customer support alone makes the SPEC-01 a great $50 case. Barring any major quality issues I could see myself recommending these cases to friends.

They revealed them today? I checked their website like 1 week ago and it was in the carbide cases pages.

Anyways, I somewhat like their looks.

their old ones were FAR nicer looking. Very "Gamerish".

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

Wow. Talk about some ugly cases. I'll just go ahead and stick with my C70...

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

Why doesn't Corsair stop coming out with new cases for 10 minutes and show us the SP140 fans!!!!  :angry:

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

:mellow:                                        

WTF Corsair?

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

Lol @brownninja97 these look almost as ugly as the fronts on Zalman cases. 

The Zalman Z11? You mean the case that I have my computer in? Yeah, that thing sucks *chucks out window*

I don't have one.

Although I kinda like these.... A little.

Oh MY GOD! That is absolutely hideous! Im actually not generally in love with Corsairs usual simple, modern style but that shit right there is beyond ugly. Ugh!

Way to piss off your existing customers while not impressing any new ones. Epic fail

THey had to be made of plastic mostly in that price range so people who are expecting metal finishes are kidding themselves but corsair could have done a lot better than this.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.