Cases like the NZXT H510

Its N8 M8

For the pat 3 months I have been looking to buy the NZXT H510 case, but it has been out of stock the whole time.  I am finally ready to order the final parts for my PC and the case is still not in stock.  Does anyone know any cases that are in stock and look pretty similar to it along with a relatively same price point (max $100)?  

1 minute ago, Its N8 M8 said:

For the pat 3 months I have been looking to buy the NZXT H510 case, but it has been out of stock the whole time.  I am finally ready to order the final parts for my PC and the case is still not in stock.  Does anyone know any cases that are in stock and look pretty similar to it along with a relatively same price point (max $100)?  

Thermaltake makes some similar cases, and if you want to divert from the design a little you can try some from Corsair and Cooler Master.

Quote or mention me or I won't be notified of your reply!

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Max, 32GB RAM)

Links: My beautiful sketchy case | My website

wonder if you could get one on r/hardwareswap or ebay or something

CPU: AMD 3600X

GPU: Nvidia 3070 (planned)

motherboard: MSI B500-A PRO

memory: G Skill Ripjaws V 2x8 GB 3600Mhz CL16

PSU: EVGA B3 650@

Case: NZXT H510

wireless network adapter: intel ax200

3 hours ago, rapidkillerx said:

wonder if you could get one on r/hardwareswap or ebay or something

looked on ebay and everything is wayyyyy overprice

7 minutes ago, Its N8 M8 said:

looked on ebay and everything is wayyyyy overprice

yeah, i just looked too. been looking at the nzxt cases for at least 4-5 years and wanted one but never built a pc, trying to build one at the end of the month and this post made me realize i'm in the same boat as you.

@rapidkillerx check amazon I just sniped the last h510i black case.  The white and red are available in non i, along with i versions.  I believe a black non i is available but priced the same as a i.  id act quick.  Be wary though some wont come till july.  The one i ordered will come in june so just keep that in mind

3 hours ago, Its N8 M8 said:

@rapidkillerx check amazon I just sniped the last h510i black case.  The white and red are available in non i, along with i versions.  I believe a black non i is available but priced the same as a i.  id act quick.  Be wary though some wont come till july.  The one i ordered will come in june so just keep that in mind

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TC73F6Y/ref=dp_cerb_1?th=1

Black 3rd part sellers around $100 USD

White normal priced

On 6/15/2020 at 4:22 AM, Its N8 M8 said:

Does anyone know any cases that are in stock and look pretty similar to it along with a relatively same price point (max $100)?  

Terrible case with terrible airflow 

Look for something like a p400a or a 300a or a meshify c

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

11 hours ago, TofuHaroto said:

Terrible case with terrible airflow 

Look for something like a p400a or a 300a or a meshify c

I originally thought that too. A negative pressure case does not sound like it would work, but it surprisingly does.  Minus the dust it’s alright (I personally clean my PC often to it’s fine with me).  Yes it doesn’t have amazing thermal performance, but it’s average. It will get the job done on most builds. High end overclocked builds would be better off with one of those cases you mentioned, but for a midrange build it will fair well. Gamers Nexus did some testing on the H500 (which is the h510 with different front IO) and its gpu thermals we’re actually pretty good while the CPU thermals were “meh,” but acceptable. 

TLDR: It won’t fry your system and it’s not a hotbox.  It’s an average case for thermals. 

Have you considered Fractal Design's Define lineup of cases?

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

1 minute ago, Mateyyy said:

Have you considered Fractal Design's Define lineup of cases?

Yes 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Lian LI 205 is similarly styled but has better vents for more airflow. If you live near a Microcenter you might be able to snag it for $70

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

19 hours ago, Its N8 M8 said:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TC73F6Y/ref=dp_cerb_1?th=1

Black 3rd part sellers around $100 USD

White normal priced

yo lets go hope my paycheck comes in before they're gone