New tech on the market reported via the BBC.

Coshy91

Just for clarification I do not for one second believe this 5g kills you rubbish in fact I am already harnessing 5g but I thought we could all do with a laugh as the BBC tear down a rather expensive bit of bioshield that protects from 5g and other harmful radiation to find its noting more than a pen drive. Please find the article below. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52810220

Protection against harmful radiation? Have you considered:

718WY8sgf5L._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by SansVarnic
Resized photo for better viewing

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

4 minutes ago, Coshy91 said:

Just for clarification I do not for one second believe this 5g kills you rubbish in fact I am already harnessing 5g but I thought we could all do with a laugh as the BBC tear down a rather expensive bit of bioshield that protects from 5g and other harmful radiation to find its noting more than a pen drive. Please find the article below. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52810220

There are people who believe the 5g is a cause of the coronavirus and that is used by the governament to let them inject a microchip which will, using the 5g, control their brain in the future....

... and I'm still surprised that people pay £339 for a USB STICK that creates a BIOSHIELD around you?

The 5GBioShield was recommended by a member of Glastonbury Town Council's 5G Advisory Committee, which has called for an inquiry into 5G.

One of nine external members, Toby Hall, said: "We use this device and find it helpful," and provided a link to its website, which describes it as a USB key that "provides protection for your home and family, thanks to the wearable holographic nano-layer catalyser, which can be worn or placed near to a smartphone or any other electrical, radiation or EMF [electromagnetic field] emitting device".

I have something brilliant that I want to sell to this guy. It is a special kind of oil made from snakes. It is even more effective than plugging in a piece of plastic in a USB port. It can help against cancer, among many other illnesses

:)

33 minutes ago, 3rrant said:

There are people who believe the 5g is a cause of the coronavirus and that is used by the governament to let them inject a microchip which will, using the 5g, control their brain in the future....

... and I'm still surprised that people pay £339 for a USB STICK that creates a BIOSHIELD around you?

People still believe the world is flat so I am not surprised by much... lol.

Also;

-= Topic moved to General Discussion =-

@Coshy91 your topic does not meet the Posting Guidelines for the Tech News sub-forum, please review and update as appropriate then pm myself or another mod to move back.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

16 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

People still believe the world is flat so I am not surprised by much... lol.

I actually follow the flattard movement fairly closely and at this point I genuinely believe that the large majority of them don't believe the earth is flat. Just like all good con men they've identified the weak people who are most susceptible to believing nonsense, they've identified these same people also happen to be fairly ready to hand over money and they're basically milking these people for as much as they can get.

There's a few of them that probably do genuinely believe it (mostly the devout religious ones who think the bible is an encyclopedia of truth & knowledge) but the majority of the flat earth preachers are modern con men.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

3 hours ago, 3rrant said:

this is awfully close to what some people i know believe. i haven't heard them talk about brain control but the other things i've heard them say. 

She/Her

One thing that gets me on this; Is there actually any law that stops people from selling these?

Like.. they identified the people selling these products, are they not going to be done for fraud in the UK, or is it totally legit to sell something that is complete woowoo?

homeopathy, snake oil, water divining, fortune telling, speaking with the dead... all of this stuff. They charge a fortune and prey on the uninformed. They can do this without any repercussions?

What's the law here, as I struggled to find anything. It seems more along the lines of 'sell whatever the fk you like, but just don't false advertise it'. So as long as your ads are smart and your small print is small, you can get away with anything??

2 hours ago, Ashley xD said:

this is awfully close to what some people i know believe. i haven't heard them talk about brain control but the other things i've heard them say. 

Yeah, that wasn't a vague example. I actually heard someone literally saying it and I walked away confused as hell

In the past 2 years the world has seen a concerning worldwide rise of an anti-science conspiracy theorists cult.

They believe that the world is flat,vaccines cause Autism,that 5G is our doom and other mumbo jumbo that doesn't make any sense.

It reminds me of the medieval era,with the fall of the Roman Empire humanity lost significant technological and scientific progress,

science was a "heresy" and conspiracy theorists were running wild gaining influence and power more than ever before.

As a result we have entered a dark era of no technological progress,witch hunts and diseases killing half of the population in Europe.

Thankfully this madness ended with the Renaissance - the rebirth of science,philosophy and art.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

3 hours ago, SADS said:

One thing that gets me on this; Is there actually any law that stops people from selling these?

Like.. they identified the people selling these products, are they not going to be done for fraud in the UK, or is it totally legit to sell something that is complete woowoo?

homeopathy, snake oil, water divining, fortune telling, speaking with the dead... all of this stuff. They charge a fortune and prey on the uninformed. They can do this without any repercussions?

What's the law here, as I struggled to find anything. It seems more along the lines of 'sell whatever the fk you like, but just don't false advertise it'. So as long as your ads are smart and your small print is small, you can get away with anything??

that is pretty much it but trading standers could get them for being a scam

Please excuse my spelling

That's some serious Area 51 tech that they've got 😆

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

5g was brought in to kill off those of us who survived 4g. 

If all money was reset and everyone in the world started a fresh with £1m by the following day many would have £2m and an equal amount of people would have a box of usb dongles.