intel i4?

When you buy a laptop from Wish

Great Windows edit job 👏👏👏

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/81012/intel-core-i5-4210m-processor-3m-cache-up-to-3-20-ghz.html

Or maybe this is one of those floating point calculation errors.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

i4? It's either some chinese bootleg or someone simply edited something to make it report as i4, for the clickbait.

Because the 4210M is an i5.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Just now, minibois said:

More like floating finger typing error.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

32 minutes ago, minibois said:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/81012/intel-core-i5-4210m-processor-3m-cache-up-to-3-20-ghz.html

Actually, there is i4 cpu but not the same version: https://browser.geekbench.com/processors/2297

My i4 is a K24W7

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

I'm the viewer from that video.

It really is an "i4" CPU, not for the clickbait. You can see he entered BIOS and it really shows i4-4210M 2.6GHz so it can't be Windows editing.

Furthermore, he install an i5-4210M on the same motherboard and the BIOS shows i5 correctly. When he put this i4-4210M into another machine, that one also shows i4-4210M.

4 hours ago, decltype said:

Me just watch this video and check on google 😂

3 minutes ago, Drop it said:

Me just watch this video and check on google 😂

Same here

i4 yes, the 1 core socket 775 celeron which may or may not load Windows at all.

SLAMD-XT  Ryzen 2600X 4.125ghz 1.26v~Gigabyte B450 Aorus ELITE~16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000mhz C15~Arcting Cooling Freezer 34 Esports Duo~Gigabyte Aorus RX 5700-XT~CIT chassis~120GB PNY SSD~WD BLUE 3D NAND 1TB SSD M.2~Phobya 120mm G.Silent's~SuperFlower Leadex III GOLD~Razer Basilisk~RedDragon Kumura

5 hours ago, minibois said:

It shows up as an i4 in BIOS on two different laptops

5 hours ago, TetraSky said:

i4? It's either some chinese bootleg or someone simply edited something to make it report as i4, for the clickbait.

Because the 4210M is an i5.

Not sure if it's possible to edit the CPU hardware

I've been watching his videos and he's pretty legit, most of them have informative content

13 minutes ago, sc3liu said:

It shows up as an i4 in BIOS on two different laptops

Not sure if it's possible to edit the CPU hardware

I've been watching his videos and he's pretty legit, most of them have informative content

Legit? Did you watch the way he power up that laptop. Was it 43 seconds in??

And then watch the Cpu fan just straight stop spinning. That board was off the entire video.

Tons and tons of cut scenes.

I saw nothing legit here. Looks like a simple bios modification, Cpu displays incorrectly and done deal. This would not be a first time a bios read a cpu wrongly either. 

Pretty much FAF here, I don't have much else to say really.

CraftyGrizzledBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif.e5c832356d2c953457ee515a753295c9.gif

1 hour ago, ShrimpBrime said:

And then watch the Cpu fan just straight stop spinning. That board was off the entire video.

I saw nothing legit here. Looks like a simple bios modification, Cpu displays incorrectly and done deal. This would not be a first time a bios read a cpu wrongly either. 

In some laptop, The cpu fan will stop spinning  for a few second in BIOS because of temperature control. You know that right? In 1:14, the fan already start spinning. How come you said the board is off.....

1 hour ago, ShrimpBrime said:

there is a lot of things you do not know, you do not know how to power up laptop without the power button does not mean it can not

you do not how to build a rocket does not mean a rocket can not be built.  Just open your eyes and try not to be ostrich

6 minutes ago, morning world said:

In some laptop, The cpu fan will stop spinning  for a few second in BIOS because of temperature control. You know that right? In 1:14, the fan already start spinning. How come you said the board is off.....

I've never seen anyone start a laptop.... or any PC in the fashion of which I cropped from the video where he runs a ground lead across the pins of what looks like perhaps an audio controller chip and another positive lead in what looks to be a USB port.

If this person wanted to start this laptop, would have used the contact points the power switch plugs into. Since this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen to start up a laptop, but knows how to suddenly solder BGA chips on a motherboard.... I'm not really sure I'd call this person skilled. 

But perhaps there was a few different laptops, trial and error perhaps a few failed attempts..... whom am I to know what's going on here.

And by the way, you saw the fan spin up, but the display was not from a leveno laptop. Hows that possible, same mainboard, but totally different bios screen?? Perhaps my eyes fool me, I watched this video a bunch of times before making my conclusions.

There are 2 things missing here.....

1. a continuous non edit movie, which this is chopped to death.....

2. a huge language and meaning of word understanding here.

From what I could google translate, from the comments, even the native readers see this as BS.

1845174123_FAFlaptopstartup.png.dfd01dbc4043ded23b2a9d4959fdb7cb.png

1 minute ago, ShrimpBrime said:

I've never seen anyone start a laptop.... or any PC in the fashion of which I cropped from the video where he runs a ground lead across the pins of what looks like perhaps an audio controller chip and another positive lead in what looks to be a USB port.

If this person wanted to start this laptop, would have used the contact points the power switch plugs into. Since this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen to start up a laptop, but knows how to suddenly solder BGA chips on a motherboard.... I'm not really sure I'd call this person skilled. 

But perhaps there was a few different laptops, trial and error perhaps a few failed attempts..... whom am I to know what's going on here.

And by the way, you saw the fan spin up, but the display was not from a leveno laptop. Hows that possible, same mainboard, but totally different bios screen?? Perhaps my eyes fool me, I watched this video a bunch of times before making my conclusions.

From what I could google translate, from the comments, even the native readers see this as BS.

if you do not know how to power up a ATX PSU using a clip pin (similar way in the video),  at least you can learn to be humble and respecting.

2 minutes ago, ipmai said:

if you do not know how to power up a ATX PSU using a clip pin (similar way in the video),  at least you can learn to be humble and respecting.

Yes, but would only need to use a single 2 pins, not run the ground across all the pins and have a positive lead to the USB port??? (Where does the positive lead go? The multimeter? For what for?>

I've never seen anything like it mate. I've powered on quite a few PCs in my time, including laptops, that my friend is not a way I've ever seen before.

I try to respect what I can see vs what I know. This here, I can't view as a legitimate way to power on a laptop..... especially when all the parts are there to power it on properly. 

10 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Yes, but would only need to use a single 2 pins, not run the ground across all the pins and have a positive lead to the USB port??? (Where does the positive lead go? The multimeter? For what for?>

I've never seen anything like it mate. I've powered on quite a few PCs in my time, including laptops, that my friend is not a way I've ever seen before.

I try to respect what I can see vs what I know. This here, I can't view as a legitimate way to power on a laptop..... especially when all the parts are there to power it on properly. 

he is closing power-up signal circuit,  instead of findining the single pin among those in the keyboard connector like a needle in the haystack, crossing contact would be easier

PS you do not need two pins here since one of the pin is ground, and any grounding point on the board is good to go

2 minutes ago, ipmai said:

he is closing power-up signal circuit,  instead of findining the single pin among those in the power connector like a needle in the haystack, crossing contact would be easier

PS you do not need two pins here since one of the pin is ground, and any grounding point on the board is good to go

He's using 2 leads!! Total contradiction of statement. 

I know exactly how to close the power circuit, you leave the power switch plugged in, or use the 2 points where the switch had been plugged in and done.

There would be no need for a multimeter and doing something that in the video makes absolutely no sense at all. 

I am sorry to disagree with you here. 

I have a laptop screen shot of K10 architecture with CPU-Z validates my Cpu is 3529w TDP. Would you like to see it??

5 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

He's using 2 leads!! Total contradiction of statement. 

I know exactly how to close the power circuit, you leave the power switch plugged in, or use the 2 points where the switch had been plugged in and done.

There would be no need for a multimeter and doing something that in the video makes absolutely no sense at all. 

I am sorry to disagree with you here. 

I have a laptop screen shot of K10 architecture with CPU-Z validates my Cpu is 3529w TDP. Would you like to see it??

one lead is contacting the pin, the other lead is touching the ground point on the board

the multi-meter is on continuity mode, he use multi-meter just because it is the most convenient tool on his hand to serve as a clip pin without searching for a clip pin.

just like some neighborhood grocery store using mini-van to get stock delivered

Just now, ipmai said:

one lead is contacting the pin, the other lead is on the ground

the multi-meter is on continuity mode

OK I digress, he did what he had to do.

Check this out! Totally explainable.

Reads Max TDP 3529 watts of POWER

tzhjav.png.fa4955a38fe9e66877260d04089b10e3.png

25 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

I am not quite understand why you said the the bios is not a from a lenovo laptop. The Bios already tells the Laptop is Lenovo Y430P,. This is what I got on google. Im sure you can find similar y430p bios screenshot on google. 

123.png

2 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

OK I digress, he did what he had to do.

Check this out! Totally explainable.

Reads Max TDP 3529 watts of POWER

tzhjav.png.fa4955a38fe9e66877260d04089b10e3.png

he post lots of proof,    bios, windows, CPU-Z info with the same CPU switching on two different MBs

while your example is a single STILL pic other than vids

6 minutes ago, morning world said:

I am quite understand why you said the the bios is not a from a lenovo laptop. The Bios already tells the Laptop is Lenovo Y430P,. This is what I got on google. Im sure you can find similar y430p bios screenshot on google. 

123.png

your lenovo 430P is not the exactly same as his

your coin is not the same one as  in the collector's hand