A little request for help

c00face

This is sort of weird, but if anyone have an extra key product for Windows 7 that they don't use anymore, are you able to provide the key to me for testing?

Apparently I lost all my Windows 7 keys, laptops, desktops... And I need it to run a dual boot and test my GPU to see if Windows 10 is the culprit for the crashing. And I'm not willing to purchase Windows 7 product key for $50 just to run a test. Thanks in advance.

29 minutes ago, Supermangik said:

This is sort of weird, but if anyone have an extra key product for Windows 7 that they don't use anymore, are you able to provide the key to me for testing?

Apparently I lost all my Windows 7 keys, laptops, desktops... And I need it to run a dual boot and test my GPU to see if Windows 10 is the culprit for the crashing. And I'm not willing to purchase Windows 7 product key for $50 just to run a test. Thanks in advance.

Try Linux, free and puts the same strain on the card as Win7

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Can't you install Windows 7 without a key and keep it running for a certain amount of time. Otherwise like the other guy said, hardware can also be tested under Linux.

Usually they put a stickers with windows key at the bottom of the laptops.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

* Thread locked *

Sorry, "begging" for things (software, hardware, donations, etc.. ) isn't allowed on the forum.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !