Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Teradore

Overwatch League Favorite teams?

Posted · Original PosterOP

So I'm kinda curious what other peoples OWL teams are as most people i know don't really care. I personally root for the san fran shock because I'm a lucio main and after seeing moth play for the US in the world cup and decided I was just going to pick whatever OWL team he was on. i also jumped on the atlanta band wagon as my 2nd team after i saw them play their first game.

Don't Judge my spelling I'm dyslexic 

Houston Outlaws. I like the OpTic gaming organization so, it transferred to OW

Gaming Machine: CPU : i7 4790K | GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO | MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI | RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury @ 1866 | Case & PSU // Fractal Define S & EVGA 750W

Laptop: 2017 13" MacBook Pro Intel Core i5 | 8GB Ram | 256GB SSD

If my post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

New York Excelsior and Seoul Dynasty, I'm engaged to the rich history both teams have had.

Seoul Dynasty, because they used be known as Lunatic-Hai back in the days of Apex, famous for their 4-3 reverse sweep against the now-Vancouver Titans, formerly Runaway in Apex Korea league.

My favorite player on the Dynasty is ryujehong because of his stellar Ana and Zenyatta play, he's an elite at healing and dealing damage.

New York Excelsior for similar reasons as above, they also used to play in the Apex Korea league as LW Blue, they were an average mid-league team back in Apex Korea.

I admired how much they've improved since becoming the New York Excelsior, and in particular JJoNaK who is a masterful Zenyatta.

Mechanical Keyboard Enthusiast & K-Pop Star

Switch Reviews  PC Photography  Keyboard #1 Photography  Keyboard #2 Photography • FiiO FH5

I follow Finnish players so Gladiators is the one. Though I will watch some other games too, like Outlaws (LiNkzr) and Uprising (rCk, who I liked with Fuel first).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv