The Bedroom GAMING Setup - Samsung N650 Panoramic Soundbar Showcase

JonoT

Thanks, Samsung for sponsoring this video! Check out the Samsung N650 Panoramic Soundbar at http://lynk.to/FEWCR

Linus upgrades his bedroom with a Samsung N650 Panoramic Soundbar and a 65” wall-mounted Samsung Q6F QLED TV Samsung Q6F. Sorry, Yvonne.

17 minutes ago, JonoT said:

Thanks, Samsung for sponsoring this video

that explains everything!

do I need to watch the video? 

in bedroom just use headphones!!!

2 hours ago, SlimyPython said:

also post that here : 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

why does it say "Sorry, Yvonne." in the video description. I thought this was her idea. 

3 hours ago, bindydad123 said:

why does it say "Sorry, Yvonne." in the video description. I thought this was her idea. 

I think it has something to do with James causing a mental trauma to her daughter.

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

should have locked james in the bedroom with linus amd some jerky for some bedroom fart goodness

#1:- STRIX X470-F GAMING | Ryzen 7 2700X @ 42.50mhZ | Patriot Viper Steel Series 16gb (2x8) 4000 MHz | MSI RTX 2080 GAMING TRIO | ASUS ROG RYUJIN 240 | NZXT S340 ELITE | 2X 1TB 970 EVO PLUS M.2  +  3 X 1TB FIRECUDA 2.5" HYBRID DRIVES | EVGA SUPER NOVA G3 80+GOLD 1000W | AND ENOUGH RGB TO MAKE YOUR EYES MELT 

#2:- GIGABYTE X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING | RYZEN 2700X | AURUS 3200MHz | MSI GTX 1060 6GB | CIT BLAZE MID RED-BLACK | STOCK RYZEN RGB AIR COOLER | 2TB WD HDD + 500GB 970 EVO PLUS

#3:- STRIX X470-F GAMING | Ryzen 7 1800X | DOMINATOR LPX 3000MHz | STRIX 970| COOLER MASTER 240 ML | GAME MAX AURORA MID TOWER | CRUCIAL P1 1TB SSD M.2 + FIRECUDA 1TB HYBRID DRIVE

Nice setup.  For once I actually have something nicer than or equal to something Linus has ... if surround speakers with wires running around the room are better.    Now if only I had a spouse. 

21 hours ago, JonoT said:

Thanks, Samsung for sponsoring this video! Check out the Samsung N650 Panoramic Soundbar at http://lynk.to/FEWCR

Linus upgrades his bedroom with a Samsung N650 Panoramic Soundbar and a 65” wall-mounted Samsung Q6F QLED TV Samsung Q6F. Sorry, Yvonne.

With your cats you might want to put Velcro under the sound bar, cause does it bounce. 

Hey Linus. I really enjoy your videos all from tips and crazy ideas, I had I greater idea in mind for your bedroom, because I been thinking a lot about doing it myself, but I haven't had the equipment or the money. I currently work at an IT section on a school and we have like maybe 100 ram, 100 hard drives. 20 motherboards, but not any graphics cards tho. because all the parts are from old computers. but do you think it will be possible to make a bitcoin mining station with all this? and will it be good? 

and Also if you ever read this I would so love it to apply for a job at your workplace. it looks so fun and like you have the opportunity to do so much crazy ideas and test so many new things I haven't even seen, I have been to both editing school, electronic and IT and I really just feel stuck. I am only 20 years old but here at the school, I don't really learn anything more new.  email me if you see this :) sebba98@gmail.com 

regards

Sebastian H 

It's highly unlikely that Linus will read your post here ;)

Regarding your mining-rig: Don't bother doing it. You will pay a lot more on power than you would generate with crypto with your hardware. Even if power was free, you do not have the hardware to mine any serious amount of coins.

Shure you can mine on that hardware. You probably wont make any money on it. 

18 minutes ago, sebba98 said:

we have like maybe 100 ram, 100 hard drives. 20 motherboards, but not any graphics cards tho. because all the parts are from old computers. but do you think it will be possible to make a bitcoin mining station with all this?

You could but it would not amount to much, besides would your school allow you to miss-appropriate those items?

13 minutes ago, Schakal_No1 said:

It's highly unlikely that Linus will read your post here ;)

Regarding your mining-rig: Don't bother doing it. You will pay a lot more on power than you would generate with crypto with your hardware. Even if power was free, you do not have the hardware to mine any serious amount of coins.

Not true Linus does skim through the forum and does reply. But it does help to mention him, @LinusTech

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

So first they setup Alex with the Sony Soundbar sponsored content.

Then Linus took the Samsung Soundbar sponsored content.

Which LMG employee will be next to get a full bedroom setup? LG needs to get in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Do they seriously not know how to take off a packaging strap without tools?? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2019 at 3:00 AM, JonoT said:

Am I the only one who wants to know where to get that nice dresser that he put the TV on and that bed frame... cool, but seriously... i require links

• 1 year later...

Does anyone have a link to the dresser used in this video?