Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Master Disaster

Was there no WAN show yesterday?

I just watched the intro and it was not available.... (yeah, that intro in the middle of the stream :D )

Would really love to see wan show uploaded to floatplane regularly. Seems pointless paying for floatplane if I have to watch ltt content on YouTube. Really hope this episode gets edited and uploaded too, was just part the “problem” when the file got pulled. Really want to see your take on the chrome and ad blocker stuff. 

1 minute ago, sleepingzombie said:

Seems pointless paying for floatplane

To me, at this point, paying for FloatPlane is just a means of supporting LinusTechTips rather than a real necessity. The thing that I'd like to see is the banal not edited BTS stuff like once a week and I'd be a subscriber forever, like the model Barnacules is having with Patreon atm with his JITR. Stuff like that makes me feel like a part of the team; of which I dream about like everyday. And I do mean banal. Like setting up the lighting, fluffing the talent... ;) :D

I thought I’d gone mad this morning when I woke up. After watching the other live stream and Tech Linked I was rather confused there was no WAN show. Hope you get it all sorted. 

11 minutes ago, Freebo said:

I thought I’d gone mad this morning when I woke up. After watching the other live stream and Tech Linked I was rather confused there was no WAN show. Hope you get it all sorted. 

What is even worse, is that my script went to panic mode and thought SHE did something wrong. Don't never want to see "Sparkles" go thru something like that again! You dun good, girl, take it easy. shhh....

It drove me crazy until it was online again for a short time.. unedited argh.

Just returned from grocery shopping and saw the tab is still open. Could still watch the whole episode and even scroll through the timeline even after it was already blocked for hours. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Intel i7 4790K (4.0 GHz) | MSI Z97-GAMING 5 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866 2x8GB | Asus GeForce GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II OC | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB | Corsair RM 850W | Corsair H90 94.0 CFM | Logitech® Wireless Combo MK330 | Cooler Master HAF XM | Dell S2240L 60Hz 21.5 IPS | 

PCPartPicker 

Hi guys, couldn't figure out where to post this. 

I live in GMT+1 timezone, so nine hours of BC. That means the Wan Show is live, either while I'm out for drinks or sleeping (mostly the latter if I'm honest). But anyway... I always seem to be able to find it the next day? But today, not a clue? I'm I being an idiot, or isn't it up yet?

There was a need to edit the show because they showed some private info or something along those lines and there were errors either editing or uploading so I'm not sure if it's still going to be posted or not.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log:

Prior Build Log:

Just now, Lurick said:

There was a need to edit the show because they showed some private info or something along those lines and there were errors either editing or uploading so I'm not sure if it's still going to be posted or not.

Oh, damn! would like to see it - not the personal info, don't really care - but the programme. I guess I'll just have to keep watch for it. It's a shame if the entire thing is kept off, just cause a few mins. 

thanks though! 

I came to youtube to watch the rest of the show. I noticed the document first time i watched the show and actually took a screenshot of it because i thought was weird that they would show that online and was planing to send them a message.
Gonna delete the screenshot now.

Btw nothing exciting just some numbers on a spreadsheet