Black versus Red - Picking a iPhone XR color

Zyre

This is sort of a continuation from a previous thread, but from here on out I've decided my next phone will be the iPhone XR.

Somewhere later today I'll order it and have it delivered tomorrow.

The final decision I'm running into, is those damn colors man! Go safe with black or be noticeable with that deep red.

At first I really liked the Red, but others recommend me to go with black, as it fits with everything.

But on the other hand most people have a black phone, and going with red would make you more noticeable and knowing you have a color that most don't have.

3 minutes ago, Zyre said:

The final decision I'm running into, is those damn colors man! Go safe with black or be noticeable with that deep red.

"You can get it in any color you want... As long as it's black" - Henry Ford

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Whatever YOU like most.

YOU spend alot of Money for that, so running around with a color someone else prefers doesn't make much sense ^^ 

You can't go wrong with black, it's timeless.

But on the other hand, it might look boring? so.. Casual.

I would take red probably, because that red tone is really hot af. especially with the Black border (unlike the Product Red color on iPhone 7 and earlier, that had a white border.. urgh). Black and Red go really nice together.

Would probably also take Blue/Coral over Black.

22 hours ago, Zyre said:

This is sort of a continuation from a previous thread, but from here on out I've decided my next phone will be the iPhone XR.

Somewhere later today I'll order it and have it delivered tomorrow.

At first I really liked the Red, but others recommend me to go with black, as it fits with everything.

But on the other hand most people have a black phone, and going with red would make you more noticeable and knowing you have a color that most don't have.

One question: are you going to put a non-transparent case on it?  If you are, then black might be fine.  But if you want to show it off... red, all the way.  It'll be easy to recognize your phone, and you'll probably smile every now and then at the colour.  And besides, you'll be donating a little bit to a good cause.

You‘ve probably ordered by now, but I‘d go for red. I bought my Xs in gold despite always going for the safe color choices in the past and I really like it. I understand getting the black one though, it‘s definitely the most universally liked color choice.