Stinky Footboard - where to buy

LinusTech

Yeah I know. I try to queue up the next day's videos at night, but I can't schedule forum posts yet unfortunately :(

why not just put a cheap keyboard on the floor :P

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Yeah I know. I try to queue up the next day's videos at night, but I can't schedule forum posts yet unfortunately :(

Do you have a arc xl unboxing in the queue?

Waiting for Linus Kitchen video AD.

Do you have a arc xl unboxing in the queue?

Case is too big for Linus...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Im just gonna click away from this, better yet ill turn the computer off.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

a foot board? really? so the mmo mice with a million and five thumb button aren't enough huh?

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Double post*

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

a foot board? really? so the mmo mice with a million and five thumb button aren't enough huh?

Gaming mice still have a long way to go to be perfect for me.  Heck a footboard would be easier to use to add more control than trying to use a Razer Naga or use other mice that still don't make buttons big enough top side and don't put enough of them up on the top side.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

you must be bad at math...no matter how many thumb buttons the mouse has, you only have 1 thumb to press them.  1 extra input option which I never had before is genius. Can you use 2 at once?

you must be bad at math...no matter how many thumb buttons the mouse has, you only have 1 thumb to press them.  1 extra input option which I never had before is genius. Can you use 2 at once?

No I can't use 2 at once, but forgive me if I'm wrong, and I might be, because I don't play mmo games, but I have 2 thumb buttons and I'm more than good, seriously how much buttons does a person need?

$50? maybe

$119? pfffffft

A nice set of rudder pedals for flight sims run from $120-$200. I don't see what's so bad about 120$. You get what you pay for and I would rather pay 120$ for solid aluminium instead of plastic.

I've had a single pedal for my computer for a number of years now, and I absolutely love it (even just as the press-to-talk key for voice chat in a game, when I wanted to keep all my easily-accessible keys free.)

Now I did it using a big metal Playstation 2 pedal (ie one designed for Time Crisis), and a PS2 to USB adapter, so this is a lot more elegant.

I may actually just pick one of these up at some point - the extra functionality of making it 4-way wouldn't be half bad (ooh, ooh: pressing up as a sprint command!)

A nice set of rudder pedals for flight sims run from $120-$200. I don't see what's so bad about 120$. You get what you pay for and I would rather pay 120$ for solid aluminium instead of plastic.

Just because rudder pedals are over priced doesn't mean this isn't as well. I don't claim to know how the actual manufacturing cost, or how willing any particular market/individual is to pay a certain cost.

Just saiyan, it aint for me brah.

$50? maybe

$119? pfffffft

This thing likely costs $50 or more to manufacture. Gotta be realistic. If you want high quality stuff, then you have to be willing to pay for high quality stuff...

This is quite expsensive for something like this, so I'll pass.

Exactly.

This thing likely costs $50 or more to manufacture. Gotta be realistic. If you want high quality stuff, then you have to be willing to pay for high quality stuff...

Agreed.

I mean, I play Planetside 2. If I bind my flight controls to this, such as strafe/Yaw and Pitch.... *head explodes*

Seriously, this is great for things like that. 

I would also want to try it in a FPS just to see how it would feel to run around using it. It all depends on how easy it is to do diagonals (Up+Left, or any other similar combination). 

Bookmarked for future gaming buys :D.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I was really thinking on getting this  quite sure i saw this on kickstarter..... BUT website says USB mini on footboard, I'll pass thanks

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I was really thinking on getting this  quite sure i saw this on kickstarter..... BUT website says USB mini on footboard, I'll pass thanks

May I ask why?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

May I ask why?

its a bad connection, if its something thats going to be kicked around and plug in and out abit ... since i doubt it would be left plugged in. its going to die quick.

if it was just usb A to B I would of brought one

Its all about those volumetric clouds

its a bad connection, if its something thats going to be kicked around and plug in and out abit ... since i doubt it would be left plugged in. its going to die quick.

if it was just usb A to B I would of brought one

Did you watch the video? The cable house routing built into the base of the device. The routing goes into a 90 degree turn so that if it is pulled, it cannot yank the connection out, thus saving it from being destroyed.

If you break it yourself removing/plugging in the cord (why would you?), then practice better technological bedside manner. lol

† Christian Member †