Stinky Footboard - where to buy

LinusTech

You know, a product like this seems awesome to me. It's great that you brought up gamers with disabilities. I have a relative who's a gamer and has VERY limited use of their right hand due to having a stroke a few years ago. He can only play left-handed so consoles are out of the question (Did I mention he used to be right-handed?) Luckily, we're PC gamers. Even though he's very skilled at majority of games (He's ranked Masters in SC2 and plays many games which require macros) and all he uses is just his Naga. However, there's some games (MMOs) where he can control the character but not the camera. So, he sometimes cannot just TURN around and has to position accordingly. This would give him the ability to maybe move the character around and use his mouse to control the camera. Please, tell me you're gonna review this.

You know, a product like this seems awesome to me. It's great that you brought up gamers with disabilities. I have a relative who's a gamer and has VERY limited use of their right hand due to having a stroke a few years ago. He can only play left-handed so consoles are out of the question (Did I mention he used to be right-handed?) Luckily, we're PC gamers. Even though he's very skilled at majority of games (He's ranked Masters in SC2 and plays many games which require macros) and all he uses is just his Naga. However, there's some games (MMOs) where he can control the character but not the camera. So, he sometimes cannot just TURN around and has to position accordingly. This would give him the ability to maybe move the character around and use his mouse to control the camera. Please, tell me you're gonna review this.

Am kinda in the same boat as your relative, and I can tell you its really frustrating when I can't use the mouse and keyboard for gaming, I do have a Logitech G13 that help's but playing first person shooters is real hard, please Linus get one of these and give it a full review/ over time review.

Am so tempted to order one tonight but the price is a big factor (then there P&P, Custom's its not going to be cheap)

Cry Havoc!

I ordered this product on kickstarter the moment I saw it, and it's awesome. It's one of those things that was made to work, not cheapened to save money. The spring adjustment is phenomenal. You can easily adjust between a very hard press, and the slightest touch.  For those bitching about the cable, it's just fine, like Linus said. The cable is to small and short for my taste, but the connector will not be a problem.

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

Been playing FPS's for about 2 years now with only my left arm and a joystick.I need one of these bad..

This thing is so awesome, i totally have to get one. 

Since i only use the very left side of my keyboard while gaming i am really lacking hotkeys, but with this as a modifier... UNLIMITED OPPORTUNITIS

Just have to figure out how it is with international shipping...

I cannot control my WANT glands!!!!!!!

Stuff I try to use;

AMD FX 8350 4.3Ghz, Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 Motherboard, 2x Asus HD6850, 8BG Kingston Hyper X RAM, Hyper X 120Gb SSD, Corsair GS800 PSU, Cooler Master HAF922 Case and my branes.

I bounce my let up and down way too much for something like this lol. Damn you add

Silly money.

Stuff I try to use;

AMD FX 8350 4.3Ghz, Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 Motherboard, 2x Asus HD6850, 8BG Kingston Hyper X RAM, Hyper X 120Gb SSD, Corsair GS800 PSU, Cooler Master HAF922 Case and my branes.