Not old enough to use cortana and it won't let me reset my age windows 10

Tac127

So yes I know I have to wait till I'm 13 but I am very impatient. But the problem is for the life of me I can't get cortana to re evaluate my age I didn't realize that there was a min age and when it told me I wasn't old enough I quickly went to my micro soft account and increased my age by like 9 years but if I go back to cortana she is still disabled and says I'm not old enough I've tried resetting all the data in my bing account and turning get to no me on and of in settings

Edit: for some reason cortana randomly updated but hey whatever works!

I tried Cortana during the Tech Preview. I was expecting it to work like Siri where it speaks back to you. Instead it's mute and will only speak on certain things. Typing in yourself might be a lot faster than talking to Cortana.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

So yes I know I have to wait till I'm 13 but I am very impatient. But the problem is for the life of me I can't get cortana to re evaluate my age I didn't realize that there was a min age and when it told me I wasn't old enough I quickly went to my micro soft account and increased my age by like 9 years but if I go back to cortana she is still disabled and says I'm not old enough I've tried resetting all the data in my bing account and turning get to no me on and of in settings

make a new MS account nub.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

It's rather stupid that there is an age limit on it... 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I have been there kid.I can sypathise

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

Did you try signing out and signing back in?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

when you get 9 likes in under a minute. Legitmently made me laugh out loud. 

probably age because they share info with the microsoft servers and such

why is this even a thing, what does cortana do that requires an age restriction?

It's rather stupid that there is an age limit on it... 

Propably because they wouldnt want kids below the age of 13 to mess with things like that.

Cortana was created for being more of a personal assistant rather than a babysitter.

why is this even a thing, what does cortana do that requires an age restriction?

Because there are laws for tracking people( I know it's not really tracking but whatever)_ under a certain age perhaps(I don't actually know) you have to give your location to use cortana that's the only real thing I can think of and that might just be BS anyway. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

its a law that says that it is illlegal to collect data on people under the age of 13

tried using a local account and not a Microsoft one?

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

In that case isnt win 10 13+, doesnt it colect data any way if u dont tell it not to??