Parents who don't stop children playing Call of Duty to be reported to POLICE warn schools

ObilvionNizer

@mr moose

Thank I read the added polygon link  as the first link didn't work and the formatting messed up making it hard to read 

Then we need to highlight the parents who aren't make it so they don't have any excuse

and on the topic of teachers dealing with I guess it's ok for a while but I worry about the amount of responsibility  that teachers

are being but under.  

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

@mr moose

Thank I read the added polygon link  as the first link didn't work and the formatting messed up making it hard to read 

Then we need to highlight the parents who aren't make it so they don't have any excuse

and on the topic of teachers dealing with I guess it's ok for a while but I worry about the amount of responsibility  that teachers

are being but under.  

In a nutshell.  The biggest point of stress for some teachers is probably that a neglected child comes to school and tells their peers all about the movie they watched last night and then starts re-enacting certain scenes, can you imagine the shit storm teachers have to deal with when their students go home and tell mum and dad about what little Johny did to them in the playground.  I have witnessed this first hand.  The neglect of one parent causes issues for 5 more children at school and then the teacher has to convince other parents that everything is going to be alright the whole time knowing the best they can do is spend every minute of the day watching the student (which leaves the teacher with no breaks for the whole day).

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

In a nutshell.  The biggest point of stress for some teachers is probably that a neglected child comes to school and tells their peers all about the movie they watched last night and then starts re-enacting certain scenes, can you imagine the shit storm teachers have to deal with when their students go home and tell mum and dad about what little Johny did to them in the playground.  I have witnessed this first hand.  The neglect of one parent causes issues for 5 more children at school and then the teacher has to convince other parents that everything is going to be alright the whole time knowing the best they can do is spend every minute of the day watching the student (which leaves the teacher with no breaks for the whole day).

True and I think this highlights the need for tougher censors or checks on media that may effect them in that way 

But also that child welfare needs to work closer with schools so that any kind of neglect and be spotted sooner rather than later

But I agree with you  

*Deep Sigh for society not your post ok a little 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

When did everyone become so fucking retarded and "morally clean" *sigh*

586.gif

Just look at my avatar.

Everyone who are crying about ''Oh my gawd kids playing 18+ games'', are those who werent allowed.

I played the first GTA when I was 10 years old, and guess what, I turned out normal, I didn't kill hookers, neither did I have a need to kill my teacher because I couldn't tell the difference between a fun game and reality.

These rated games, should be up to the parents, whether or not they want to follow them.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

Everyone who are crying about ''Oh my gawd kids playing 18+ games'', are those who werent allowed.

I played the first GTA when I was 10 years old, and guess what, I turned out normal, I didn't kill hookers, neither did I have a need to kill my teacher because I couldn't tell the difference between a fun game and reality.

These rated games, should be up to the parents, whether or not they want to follow them.

You don't seem to be understanding. It influences people, whether you notice it or not. Either way, this should be the parents decision, and only theirs. They also should know what goes on in these games (most parents nowadays don't know what goes on in them).

You don't seem to be understanding. It influences people, whether you notice it or not. Either way, this should be the parents decision, and only theirs. They also should know what goes on in these games (most parents nowadays don't know what goes on in them).

Most parents nowdays probably played them when they were younger and probably think that it didnt do them any harm so they let kids play them.

When i have kids i will probably let them play GTA but I would explain to them that it is a game and different to reality.

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

Most parents nowdays probably played them when they were younger and probably think that it didnt do them any harm so they let kids play them.

When i have kids i will probably let them play GTA but I would explain to them that it is a game and different to reality.

Now that depends on the age group. Older kids might understand, younger ones won't no matter what. 

I don't like little kids playing 18+ games, let alone other stuff. But, i do believe in giving them a chance to more mature content when they are mature enough to handle it.