Look look look! 4-Way SLI GTX Titan X by DigitalStorm!

Hi guys!

Just found this video on the web.

4-Way SLI GTX Titan X.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzs990B8mWI

Think of that 48GB VRAM in DirectX 12!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Edited by kameshss

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

48GB of VRAM!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Too bad it doesn't stack.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

That is a sexy PC. My 780s are jealous.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

that SLI Bridge though!

E X T R E M E - C O O L N E S S - F A C T O R

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

That is a sexy PC. My 780s are jealous.

My 980's are crying because I've only had them for 4 months and they may be going to a new home soon :(

Titan X's here I come :P

makes me almost regret ordering my 980......please modded skyrim please....run at 60fps for me even when i mod you to death.

askdjfasdf

These card are so overhyped... and 4way SLI... that would cost twice as much as my car :blink: some people don't know what to do with money

(hate me all you want)

My 980's are crying because I've only had them for 4 months and they may be going to a new home soon :(

Titan X's here I come :P

And I thought I spend too much on my graphics cards. 

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

makes me almost regret ordering my 980......please modded skyrim please....run at 60fps for me even when i mod you to death.

If you mod anything like I do, it won't.

What's up with the SLI bridge? Is that Gigabyte and Asus logos I see?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

If you mod anything like I do, it won't.

haha i only want a few mods in all honesty but well see.

askdjfasdf

In DX12 it does.

I edited the original post that says 48GB VRAM. And really didn't know about that. Thanks for the Information! :)

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

My GTX 970 just got blown away from its jealousness.  :rolleyes:

CPU i7 4790 - GPU Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce 3x OC - RAM 2x 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury - MOBO Asus B85M-E - Case CM Silencio 550 Storage 2x 1TB WD Red - OS Windows 8.1 OEM - Phone OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black

asus 

askdjfasdf

It clearly says "ASUS"

haha i only want a few mods in all honesty but well see.

Modding is addicting. You open the nexus to get a few mods and next thing you know you have 170 mods in your load order... Or maybe that's just me.

Modding is addicting. You open the nexus to get a few mods and next thing you know you have 170 mods in your load order... Or maybe that's just me.

what mods do you recomend?

askdjfasdf

Still waiting on 8-way SLI on Titan X2 cards. At $3500 a piece it's a steal! :P

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Still waiting on 8-way SLI on Titan X2 cards. At $3500 a piece it's a steal! :P

PCI Lanes?

asus 

Ah, I thought the top logo was Gigabyte. :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

what mods do you recomend?

Well, I am using Requiem right now as a game-play overhaul. I used to use SkyRe but when I tried Requiem, I really liked the realism. For graphics, amidianborn is a good texture mod series and I use Realvision ENB. I also make Skyrim a bit of a survival game with Realistic Needs and Diseases and Frostfall. I have Wyrmstooth and Falskaar because they may as well be DLC. I endorse Realistic Water Two because it makes water beautiful. SMIM is good to make meshes not look ugly and really makes some specific things more detailed. Vivid landscapes is good. I would recommend getting every texture mod that is on Realvision ENB's page because textures. Immersive amours and weapons are good if you want more loot variety. There are many, many more that I can not possibly recall, those were the ones I could easily remember.